• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best Halotestin

spinyvegeta

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any input from board sponsor experience in this product would be greatly appreciated. Thx

WP's BD Halo is very good. Ask around and everyone will tell you the same, but it is expensive.

BD Halo from WP is amazing!! Best I've ever tried. Put these aside for my next show. BD Halo + AP Tbol.

yes best of best..but no stock at all..yes i have own stock cca 180 tabs but you can offer me 2000$ and i will not sale..sorry i love that tabs a lot! and last 180 here ;)

So WP is a no go. Any other?

Do not spend 1000$ if ur ordering from wp the first time small orders that way you get everything and there's no confusion

IML Gear Cream!
wp halo isnt expensive when u know that is genuine compound, only in 3 factory in china u can get it all others sell fake one.

Agent yes halo got me right. I have nothing to compare it too tho.

Curious to know what the dosing schedule and duration of use looks like for those with experience?

Yep, WP does in fact have the best HALO. But like he said, he never has any stock of the stuff....it's the most expensive AAS compound on the market, and he VERY rarely carries it. Found some from a UGL that was OK...but nothing like the stuff WP had/has. Got some stashed away for the summer. :) Great stuff to use before a heavy workout or before a MMA match! Add some tren, drol, and TNE....and the Tasmanian Devil within will shine!

Get more WP!! Maybe if you can get enough guys here to pre-order some, perhaps you can stock more of it again?? Folks ask me for that shit ALL THE TIME! I think that SOB Bushmaster snagged the last of your stock. LOL

/V

WP's halo no offense is second tier compared to the real deal upsher smith halo though. And for price being the same I would take US pharmacy halo any day over BP

WP has been pretty shaddy latly a lot of people not 100% happy. Plus wicked fukn expensive

WP has been pretty shaddy latly a lot of people not 100% happy. Plus wicked fukn expensive

WP gets high marks from the vast majority. Always going to be some people complaining, but the vets seem to always have good things to say. Unfortunately, no Halo. Can be very hard to find quality Halo these days.

IML Gear Cream!
i fined 200 tabs, 2 bags i didnt know i have stock for sale..
its for vip guys only..

i save for ym ass 300 tabs you never know when BD will do new batch ift hey will ever so i will be able to stock it..;)

There was ONE mistake which was cleared up. It was not intentional wrongdoing on WP's part. The other guy was bithcing because he never got part of his order. Eventually, he recieved a customs letter saying his packahe was snagged, which proves WP sent out the order. WP has a great rep an doesn't rip people off.

Last edited:
There's more than one guy... I haven't recieved my full order yet either. Even had a thread on it a while back. Just started testing what I did get with a labmax kit and the results are a little un-settling

Lab max kits are shady

I get so upset playing the guessing game, a good analogy would be its like gambling, you win some you lose some.....VERY FRUSTRATING.........

There's more than one guy... I haven't recieved my full order yet either. Even had a thread on it a while back. Just started testing what I did get with a labmax kit and the results are a little un-settling

Some people bitch & moan because they get a pack, but it doesn't contain all their items. After contacting WP he explains that he often sends orders in multiple packs to reduce the chance of seizure...and that not all his products are sent from the same place. This can cause some packahes to arrive before others...sometimes 1-2 weeks later than others, although most stuff usually arrives within 7-10 days. This makes some people nervous and as a result they start bitching about it on the forums--saying they didn't recieve their entire order. Then you have cases where part of an order gets seized. This really get the rumor train going...because if the person was already nervous about recieving part of their order and then it gets seized, guess what happens? The person says they never recieved the rest of their order and it's been X amount of weeks. Inevitably, a seizure letter shows up, which can take 2 months or more in some cases, and then it becomes real clear to everyone that WP did everything he was suppoosed to do. Of course, he will then re-send the order after seeing proof of a seizure letter.

Look what happend with that other guy...the one who posted a million negative comments and caused a bunch of problems. Part of his order was seized and he got a seizure order a few weeks later, but in the interim he blasted WP all over the place. Even after he realized he was wrong and that WP had had sent out his order, he was too stubborn to admit it and continued to attack WP, making ludicrous accusations that WP intentionally had part of his order seized just so he wouldn't recieve it. LOL. This guy caused a mini-shitstorm over that bullshit and a ot of people read his posts.

There was one other guy, which was a genuine mistake--where an order was not recieved due to a misunderstanding on what was actually ordered. Between these 2 guys, there was enough negativety to make an outsider think 100 people had just been shafted. When ordering international one always has to accunt for possible seizure, as well as the fact that WP ships in small packages from more than one location depending on what was ordered, so there could be multiple small packages for a single order coming from different places around the world. Unfortnately, some people don't take that into consideration and instead attack their source as soon as an extra week goes by.

On top of that, look at how many people try to rip him off. TONS. He is constantly getting conned and cheated by people because everyone knows his gear is great. Just a little while ago some guy tried to claim his vials were broken when they arrived. Fortunately, this guy was dumbass, as not only did he not have an order number, buit he didn't even place the same vials in the picture that he said were broken...LOL. He had the vials laying on their sides with the wording facing downward in a shitty attempt to hide the product description, but you could still make out the letters right through the glass. LOL. He did some other stupid things as well, which were also dead giveaways, but they aren't worth mentioning. The point is that people are constantly trying to steal from him. So, he needs to make sure that a claim is legitimate before re-sending orders. Otherwise, he would lose an ass-ton of money every month. He has always been known to do re-sends when a genuine complaint arises.

Last edited:
Some people bitch & moan because they get a pack, but it doesn't contain all their items. After contacting WP he explains that he often sends orders in multiple packs to reduce the chance of seizure...and that not all his products are sent from the same place. This can cause some packahes to arrive before others...sometimes 1-2 weeks later than others, although most stuff usually arrives within 7-10 days. This makes some people nervous and as a result they start bitching about it on the forums--saying they didn't recieve their entire order. Then you have cases where part of an order gets seized. This really get the rumor train going...because if the person was already nervous about recieving part of their order and then it gets seized, guess what happens? The person says they never recieved the rest of their order and it's been X amount of weeks. Inevitably, a seizure letter shows up, which can take 2 months or more in some cases, and then it becomes real clear to everyone that WP did everything he was suppoosed to do. Of course, he will then re-send the order after seeing proof of a seizure letter.

Look what happend with that other guy...the one who posted a million negative comments and caused a bunch of problems. Part of his order was seized and he got a seizure order a few weeks later, but in the interim he blasted WP all over the place. Even after he realized he was wrong and that WP had had sent out his order, he was too stubborn to admit it and continued to attack WP, making ludicrous accusations that WP intentionally had part of his order seized just so he wouldn't recieve it. LOL. This guy caused a mini-shitstorm over that bullshit and a ot of people read his posts.

There was one other guy, which was a genuine mistake--where an order was not recieved due to a misunderstanding on what was actually ordered. Between these 2 guys, there was enough negativety to make an outsider think 100 people had just been shafted. When ordering international one always has to accunt for possible seizure, as well as the fact that WP ships in small packages from more than one location depending on what was ordered, so there could be multiple small packages for a single order coming from different places around the world. Unfortnately, some people don't take that into consideration and instead attack their source as soon as an extra week goes by.

On top of that, look at how many people try to rip him off. TONS. He is constantly getting conned and cheated by people because everyone knows his gear is great. Just a little while ago some guy tried to claim his vials were broken when they arrived. Fortunately, this guy was dumbass, as not only did he not have an order number, buit he didn't even place the same vials in the picture that he said were broken...LOL. He had the vials laying on their sides with the wording facing downward in a shitty attempt to hide the product description, but you could still make out the letters right through the glass. LOL. He did some other stupid things as well, which were also dead giveaways, but they aren't worth mentioning. The point is that people are constantly trying to steal from him. So, he needs to make sure that a claim is legitimate before re-sending orders. Otherwise, he would lose an ass-ton of money every month. He has always been known to do re-sends when a genuine complaint arises.

you are total right mike,and this is never ending story,free gear eating guys all all over all the time,most only on forums!
but most funny was guy who say my deca was broken and send pic of bolda he use,etc..omfg

Back