• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fight Night Round 3 for PS3

drew_c

In Training
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone else picking this up tomorrow? Or have it already? I skipped the 360 version of this game.. Can't wait to finally take it online with the PS3. Best boxing game ever and the PS3 version *should* be the best port of this version.:thumb:

Im still sleeping on the ps3, but when I get it that will be one of my first games

How would ps3 be better than the 360 when it comes to FN3?

Punch out was one of my favorite games growing up. I would play that for hours at a time

How would ps3 be better than the 360 when it comes to FN3?

I won't be able to directly compare those two because I've only seen scattered videos of gameplay on the 360... but the PS3 version does have a new first person mode that isn't in any other version.

And from the IGN review it sounds like they've fixed (at least improved on) some of the smaller annoying bugs like boxers flopping around weirdly when they hit the ropes on the way down...

Punch out was one of my favorite games growing up. I would play that for hours at a time

Then some fighters must be giving you a hard time. That game COULD be finished in under 30 min.

I actually miss simplicity in games. In fact, most games that are hits are incredibly easy to control. Newer boxing games have too many variables that rob me of escaping reality.

Kinda like the SimCity games (if anyone remembered those). SimCity itself was fantastic. Then SimCity 2000 came out and too much shit to worry about caused me to lose interest big time.

...Kinda like the SimCity games (if anyone remembered those). SimCity itself was fantastic. Then SimCity 2000 came out and too much shit to worry about caused me to lose interest big time.

Man I can relate to that. Once I had to start worrying about every single water pipeline it was a wrap for that series. The very first ones were cool. Sim Tower was the greatest 'sim' game I can remember

Then some fighters must be giving you a hard time. That game COULD be finished in under 30 min.

It wasn't that it was a hard game. I just really liked playing it. Another game I would play over and over was contra. would beat it and play again.

IML Gear Cream!
It wasn't that it was a hard game. I just really liked playing it. Another game I would play over and over was contra. would beat it and play again.

Contra was the shit.

I liked "sim sandwich"

I think everyone still remembers that code

damn wikipedia has everything

:lol:

The flying kick guy was knows what he's doing.

Just a few more hours!

I actually miss simplicity in games. In fact, most games that are hits are incredibly easy to control. Newer boxing games have too many variables that rob me of escaping reality.

Kinda like the SimCity games (if anyone remembered those). SimCity itself was fantastic. Then SimCity 2000 came out and too much shit to worry about caused me to lose interest big time.

I loved simcity for the SNES.
I would play that game for hours. When I was in like 5th grade, I would go over to a friends house and play it. And I got my dad into it too, and we would spend entire weekends playing it, trying to get a Megalopolis haha.

We also played Nobunaga's ambition, that was game was fucking sweet too.

I don't think I ever truly reached that level till the N64 came out. Goldeneye and Mario Kart made my weekends the balls.

Man I can relate to that. Once I had to start worrying about every single water pipeline it was a wrap for that series. The very first ones were cool. Sim Tower was the greatest 'sim' game I can remember

Yeah the water...jesus. There were lots of other variables, like mayor duties, city councils, BAH. Screw that.

Sim Tower was the maybe the best of the series. Id say I liked that better than SimCity. (I may remember the money code...)
SimTower would start to get boring after I got to 4 stars. I could NEVER get the fucking elevators right. And some shops would NEVER take off.

Its funny, even though almost all my tenants would be 'red,' the VIP always had a pleasant stay.

I loved simcity for the SNES.
I would play that game for hours. When I was in like 5th grade, I would go over to a friends house and play it. And I got my dad into it too, and we would spend entire weekends playing it, trying to get a Megalopolis haha.

We also played Nobunaga's ambition, that was game was fucking sweet too.

Never got the megaopolis. I was so frustrated that at one time I wanted to copy an exact map from Nintendo Power just to get a megalopolis. I never had the nerdness to go through with it.

Anyone remember the map to make a city on? I think it was map 63 or something. I think the key to making a mega was Industrial. BUT. That fucking warning would come up ever 2 min saying polution was out of control.

The flying kick guy was knows what he's doing.

That fucker never had shit on me. In fact, none of them ever did. I got super punch out so down that I counter punched every fucking punch/kick.

What really made my day was when I got RIck and Nick Bruiser to take their time getting up. If you remember, they almost always 'jump' right back up.

Never got the megaopolis. I was so frustrated that at one time I wanted to copy an exact map from Nintendo Power just to get a megalopolis. I never had the nerdness to go through with it.

Anyone remember the map to make a city on? I think it was map 63 or something. I think the key to making a mega was Industrial. BUT. That fucking warning would come up ever 2 min saying polution was out of control.

I did. :(

Never really worked though. If you used the cheat codes and built the city exactly the way they had it, it wouldn't develop right. I even went as far as to search the maps and make sure I was using the exact same one. I believe it was map #61.

I did. :(

Never really worked though. If you used the cheat codes and built the city exactly the way they had it, it wouldn't develop right. I even went as far as to search the maps and make sure I was using the exact same one. I believe it was map #61.

:laugh: :laugh:

I tried doing it once, but never could either.

I always used map 000.

Did you guys ever try beating all the scenarios?
When you do, you get a map with absolutely no water. But you don't get the safe gifts, and I wanted my house damnit!

The highest I ever got, even with money cheats was like 401,000.

I remember I bought SimAnt - and it was weird. You didn't even have to do anything and the ants just bred and built tunnels and increased in population and all of a sudden the game was over and I just watched and didn't do anything. Weird game.

I remember I bought SimAnt - and it was weird. You didn't even have to do anything and the ants just bred and built tunnels and increased in population and all of a sudden the game was over and I just watched and didn't do anything. Weird game.

I remember that one. It was weird wasn't it? I don't remember what the point was. Don't let that spider get you! I guess it was just a game you observed. You were just an ant among the masses doing all the work.

Back