• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Short Test Cycle

Dude9

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey im just curious to know if a short Test cycle is a good idea or even doable?
I havent started my anything yet. I have been guided by many members to do my research. First cycle of test only. Also does it matter if its test e or c?

How short is short? If you want a short cycle, your best bet is a shorter ester. Test prop or preferably even test suspension/TNE. Cyp/Enan take a while to kick in and by then your cycle will be over, but shorter esters must be pinned more frequently and are generally more painful.

Why do you want to do a short cycle though? Best bet is to go back a page and read the "sticky: first cycle and pct". That will cover everything you need to know. 8 weeks of prop is probably the shortest you'd wanna go

If u want to do a short test cycle use test prop, not e or c.... U can run prop for 6 wks ate 100-150mg eod... That would be a good short cycle for ya. Only set back is all the pinning.

Don't try a short cycle with test e or c. They take 4-5 wks to reach full power and you will be just about done by then, witch will leave you with maybe 2-3 wks at full power before the test starts to taper it self down.

what these guys said bro it has to be prop or no ester test for a short cycle
E and C are to be ran for 10+ weeks
keep in mind these short esters have to be pinned every day or every other day, as opposed to E or C which are only 2x per week.
its kind of a big deal if you think about it, to go from no pinning experience with pinning, to pinning every day or every other day.. youll be hurting, not to mention the short esters are known to be painful in themselvs.

not saying short cycles are bad but most newbs like myself go with E or C first time around.

Maybe you could get away with E/C if you frontloaded the shit out of it? Probably not the best idea if you have no experience with test though

Something like 5-6 weeks @ 500mg prop and 30mg dbol is probably what I would do though

Dont do a short cycle get the most out of a cycle and make it a long one 12 weeks of either cyp or enth. Post your stats

Maybe you could get away with E/C if you frontloaded the shit out of it? Probably not the best idea if you have no experience with test though

Something like 5-6 weeks @ 500mg prop and 30mg dbol is probably what I would do though
i totally forgot about frontloading. true he could bring his levels up in week 1 or 2 to where they would normally take 5 weeks to get to if he frontloaded a gram of test E the first week.
but i do like the idea of a heavier dosed prop cycle with dbol for 6 weeks for a 2nd cycle

LOL here we go again with FUZO.

WHY!? I swear you are anti prop.
You can make the same gains off a prop cycle as you can a 12 week E cycle.

Make the most out of your cycle then why not use Prop for 12 weeks..more bang for the buck.

......wait for it..........

Your not even worth my time so move along. The member wasnt asking about prop so take a hike quit hijacking the thread people need to learn around here without you running your mouth

No you stated get more for out of your cyce.
If he wants to run a short cycle then why the hell not? a short 8 week cycle on prop is going to show the same as a 12 week on E.

Yes people need to learn including yourself champ. So read more post less

IML Gear Cream!
Fuzo's posts are a joke. It's obvious that he doesn't know shit about aas, yet he continues to troll in the anabolic section.

thanks for all the help guys. So basically i should do a full cycle is what im getting on the most part. Still have a lot of research to do. especially on pct

If it's your first cycle, I'd stick with test e or c. Pinning ED or EOD on a first cycle would be hell. I remember how much injection pain I had. But now that the muscles are used to it, it's all good.

A short cycle is and are easy on the bodys endo.... U can make gains with 4 wks with prop. Then get off and make it easy on the body to restore itself.

If u want to do a short test cycle use test prop, not e or c.... U can run prop for 6 wks ate 100-150mg eod... That would be a good short cycle for ya. Only set back is all the pinning.

Don't try a short cycle with test e or c. They take 4-5 wks to reach full power and you will be just about done by then, witch will leave you with maybe 2-3 wks at full power before the test starts to taper it self down.

This. Great info as always from digital. You can't go wrong with any of these guys info. Why are wanting to do a short cycle?

V/R
Chris

If it's your first cycle, I'd stick with test e or c. Pinning ED or EOD on a first cycle would be hell. I remember how much injection pain I had. But now that the muscles are used to it, it's all good.

^^^^and this. Either sloppy's, digits, or btb's advice you can't go wrong with.

V/R
Chris

IMO short cycles are easyer on your bodys endo, but a long cycle is easyer on your head(less pinning). The choice is yours, u make up your mind witch way you want to do and there's lot of people on here that will help you get to where u want to be.

If pinning ED or EOD is not a problem for you then I would definitely go with Prop for 8 weeks. What is your window to run this cycle? You need to still consider 4 weeks of PCT.

One other thing will be the pain. Call me a pussy, but pinning 100mg/ml prop straight hurt like hell. After the first 2 shots I got some NPP and mixed the two which was much easier.

Back