• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cops across America tell federal government to end marijuana prohibition

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Cops across America tell federal government to end marijuana prohibition
by Jonathan Benson, staff writer

(NaturalNews) A cohort of law enforcement officials and long-time law enforcement veterans has had enough of the federal government's continued prohibition of marijuana, and is demanding that the rogue entity back off and respect the people's sovereign right to grow and use the natural plant as they see fit, particularly in the states of Colorado and Washington where oppressive prohibition laws were recently lifted through voter initiatives.

The group Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP), which describes itself as an organization composed of current and former law enforcement and criminal justice officials opposed to existing drug policies, has sent a letter to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder at the Department of Justice (DOJ) petitioning him to hold the Obama administration responsible for its earlier campaign promise to respect individual state laws pertaining to marijuana use.

As many NaturalNews readers are well aware, the taxpayer-funded War on Drugs that the nation has been forcibly embroiled in for the past 40 years has been a complete failure, and has only led to more crime and more drug cartels. Rather than continue to restrict access to a plant that is; for all intents and purposes, harmless, the federal government would do well from both an economic and social standpoint to simply stop interfering with individual states as it concerns marijuana use and cultivation.

"During his first term, President Obama really disappointed those of us who hoped he might follow through on his campaign pledges to respect state medical marijuana laws," said Neill Franklin, Executive Director of LEAP. "Still, I'm hopeful that in his second term he'll realize the political opportunity that exists to do the right thing. Polls show 80 percent support for medical marijuana, and in Colorado marijuana legalization got more votes than the president did in this most recent election."

War on Drugs equals waste, fraud and violence

Franklin, a 34-year veteran narcotics officer, along with dozens of police officers, prosecutors, judges, and federal agents, officially sent their signed petition letter to the DOJ on November 20, and are hoping that the administration will take it seriously. In the meantime, the group plans to continue raising awareness about how the War on Drugs needlessly wastes taxpayer money and perpetuates violence, not to mention incarcerates thousands of people every year into privately-owned prison systems for merely exercising their natural right to possess and use the substances of their choice without oppression.

"From a public safety perspective, it's crucial that the Obama administration let Colorado and Washington fully implement the marijuana regulation laws that voters approved on Election Day," added Tony Ryan, a 36-year veteran Denver police lieutenant, and one of the letter's signers.

"There's nothing the federal government can do to force these states to arrest people for marijuana possession, but if it tries and succeeds in stopping the states from regulating and taxing marijuana sales, cartels and gangs will continue to make money selling marijuana to people on the illegal market. Plus, the states won't be able to take in any new tax revenue to fund schools."

Absophuquinlutely. I agree 1000%. But you know the feds are going to say, 'you know what you can do with your LEAP'.

So true.

if its made legal what about all the more people that will smoke, get munchies, get fat which in turn leads to high bp putting a strain on our medical system?
I'm just kidding but that is the kind of non sense logic liberals like to make about abortion, bc pills ect..

MJ makes people stupid and slow :coffee:

I would never touch that sh*t - but it should be legal (alcohol is far worse in my opinion).

We have pot smokers doing long term federal time (mandatory sentencing, etc) and violent offenders being released early due to overcrowding in state systems.

How f*cked up is that?

Same with AAS... and focus on drugs like meth, crack, and heroine (truly dangerous drugs).

When I started lifting, AAS were schedule IV, and my doctor was hooking me up... shortly thereafter, they became schedule III (probably because someone hit too many home runs).

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
to you people who smoke everyday how do you control your eating and how do you not get so tired?

to you people who smoke everyday how do you control your eating and how do you not get so tired?

Most habitual smokers I know are pretty hyper all the time, one of my friends works for a company that uses our lot to prep stuff for the next few jobs and he will be out there working when I leave late almost every night. Must be they sleep really well I theorize...

you might want to do some more research, MJ actually stimulates brain cells, alcohol kills them.

Did not say alcohol was any better.

I've had experience with pot. Failed 2 years of uni smoking pot. My brother and his drop kick mates all smoke pot.

I got no issues with ppl smoking pot, but I see it as a losers pasttime :coffee:

Did not say alcohol was any better.

I've had experience with pot. Failed 2 years of uni smoking pot. My brother and his drop kick mates all smoke pot.

I got no issues with ppl smoking pot, but I see it as a losers pasttime :coffee:

Completely depends on the person

The whole major league baseball Barry Bonds trial, that whole fiasco all driven by bad press, media drama, and officials who had a hard on for a certain ball player who denied doing so...SO FUCKING WHAT!!! The fans weren't having a problem with it when he was.hitting homeruns and winning games, such hypocrite's!

Ignorance really should be painful!!!

I always thought that the government and laws were of the people, by the people for the people.

You thought wrong.

When I habitually smoked I always did it while doing something active like hiking, disc golf, bar hopping, etc. Of course, I tended to stick to sativa strains which are uplifting and more of a head high. The indica strains are the stones that give you couch lock and I try to stay away from those.

Precook the meals the day before. I smoke fairly regularly. But I'm not training high fuck that. I smoke at night and just chill with my girl and go to sleep. Helps a ton on tren cycles for insomnia and shitty sleep. The fact it's illegal to me is just retarded. People are going to smoke either way so it would make sense to tax it. U dont go crazy and kill people on it, u can't od on it and its bad for your health yes but I'm sure the people that smoke know that smoking is bad for them so wtf? Of course they would have to crack down on DUIs

IML Gear Cream!
I've been smoking pot for 30 years minus the time I was in the military, took the SAT's stoned, went to track meets burnt out in high school from smoking in the am and had some of my best times and long jumps ever.

from my experiences with weed and other harder drugs are that they only enhance the traits of the individual regardless if they are good or bad. growing up in chester country pa mj was the #1 cash crop there for decades and decades and everybody smoked weed. I would say probably 25% of the people in my high school didn't smoke. we used to have to hide from some of my buddies parents because they smoked dirt weed and always wanted to mooch off of us cause we only smoked the KGB.

I always thought that the government and laws were of the people, by the people for the people.

That's just one of the many lies they taught us when we were young and in school. But of course we grew up and now see this for the bald face lie it is. If you have the cash you can buy this government and dictate laws in our society.

All just fallacies of the truth really ...
Bush-Clinton-Obama.jpeg

auto accidents kills more teens you dont see the feds cracking down on teenage driving

auto accidents kills more teens you dont see the feds cracking down on teenage driving

can't tell you how many times somebody here in Vegas is being charged with vehicular manslaughter, etc. because of having prescription drugs in their system.

drugs are drugs, people that buy it the "labels" as one being good and the other bad make for good sheep.

if people didnt dip their joints in crazy shit in the 60-70s marijuana may still be legal and considered harmless, IMO

can't tell you how many times somebody here in Vegas is being charged with vehicular manslaughter, etc. because of having prescription drugs in their system.

drugs are drugs, people that buy it the "labels" as one being good and the other bad make for good sheep.

And brings big pharma fortune beyond belief.

It's by design these politicians use frightening rhetoric to alarm the rabble..The Government is taking away our country!
They want to pull the plug on Grandma! They're bankrupting our childrens future!

Never mind they are they!

I've been smoking pot for 30 years minus the time I was in the military, took the SAT's stoned, went to track meets burnt out in high school from smoking in the am and had some of my best times and long jumps ever.

from my experiences with weed and other harder drugs are that they only enhance the traits of the individual regardless if they are good or bad. growing up in chester country pa mj was the #1 cash crop there for decades and decades and everybody smoked weed. I would say probably 25% of the people in my high school didn't smoke. we used to have to hide from some of my buddies parents because they smoked dirt weed and always wanted to mooch off of us cause we only smoked the KGB.

I couldnt have said it better.

While smoking, I control my eating by controlling my eating. I also don't get tired because it doesn't make me tired.

I wish I had some sort of insightful answer for you. Drugs have different effects on different people. Weed increases my energy and drive. It increases the pleasure I get from everyday activities like working out and socializing. It stimulates my creative abilities and enhances my love of music, art, philosophy, movies, food, and pussy.

The negative effects is that it dulls my left brain abilities like math and data recall. I am more forgetful when I'm high. I have trouble remembering things.

I'll take the bad with the good. I consider pot to be a very useful and productive drug for me. I simply have to use good judgement and stop when it becomes a problem, which it has before. So long as I have been able to do this, weed has never been an issue, and the people who complain simply lack self control.

Haters will hate because they are closed minded and ignorant on the subject.

MJ makes people stupid and slow :coffee:

.........Don't want to argue with you 'cap'....I've been smokin' weed since 15yrs old..now at 62 still smoke every day.....work out 5 or 6 days a week...work all week.. wifey is 15 yrs younger......gotta keep my stuff together.....I read every day & keep a journal....

...Some people use 'juice'....but the
y only understand their personal habits... e.g. I don't drink wine therefore I think wine makes you stupid...old age makes you slow down is for sure.....friends of mine smoke cig's & drink whiskey.....but pass judgement on weed smokers & roid users...

We just had a raid at a dispensary local. too much confusion with inner entities of government; something needs to be done to figure out the problem.

Back