• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ANAVAR and CLEN cycle for women

THE-BEAST

standing tall
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my girl is trying 15mg of anavar ed and 60mcg of clen ed, for two weeks on 2weeks off, what do you guys think she could expect for gains,

With the var looks fine , now with the clen you might want to start lower. Also is this her first cycle?

how long does she plan on running the anavar for? also, wanna start low with clen and ramp up as she begins to no longer feel the effects as it begins to down regulate the receptors the longer you use it. for example, start at 20mcg and work your way up to 120mcg, if she can handle it, over the 2 week period. then take the 2 week break. or run it one week on, one week off

My wifes running 25mg var ed and getting very good gains . More muscular and getting stronger all the time . She did just clen before and didnt see very good results as in fat loss. Shes doing clen and t3 with the var this round and lost inches off her waist in a few weeks . Running clen every other week and the t3 ed for a 42 day cycle . The var shes running for 12 weeks

I'm not a fan of clen. Personally I get way more out if the right stim/appetite suppressant.

T3 and adepix you will be sweating your ass off and have energy to clean Mansion!!! Good stuff

how long does she plan on running the anavar for? also, wanna start low with clen and ramp up as she begins to no longer feel the effects as it begins to down regulate the receptors the longer you use it. for example, start at 20mcg and work your way up to 120mcg, if she can handle it, over the 2 week period. then take the 2 week break. or run it one week on, one week off

ihad her start at 20 first 2 days, 40 day 3-4, 60 day 4-5 and 80 6-14 and then jump off. The anavar she is doing for 12-14 weeks. probally 12

also any other recomendations for women cycles. with strength and weight loss being the goal.

also any other recomendations for women cycles. with strength and weight loss being the goal.

her diet will determine everything once she has the proper drug protocol set up. you seem to have her pretty much set up... so now focus on the diet. gaining strength and losing fat arent normally correlative unless she is a weightlifting noob. but if she is pretty new to the weightlifting and workout game, put her on just below maintenance cals and she will cut weight and gain strength. drugs is the easy part, diet is extremely subjective and will take some time to dial in. focus on diet

Its Phentermine

Stimulant and appetite suppressant. Gives great with AAS because you font need to worry about muscle loss on a calorie deficit. You get stronger more muscular and less fat which is the goal LOL.

Anavar only is a great first cycle.

Are one cycle can be anavar only - higher dose or anavar + primo (my favorite)

Its Phentermine

Stimulant and appetite suppressant. Gives great with AAS because you font need to worry about muscle loss on a calorie deficit. You get stronger more muscular and less fat which is the goal LOL.

Anavar only is a great first cycle.

Are one cycle can be anavar only - higher dose or anavar + primo (my favorite)

so anavar and primo orals great cycle for women?

so anavar and primo orals great cycle for women?

Yes but not until you know you /she handle high dose anavar (30mg plus ED) very well and know you/she want MORE than you/she get from high dose anavar only.

Give var only avoid run. It takes two weeks at max desired cost to BEGIN to experience the effects.

Primo ace/var idly favorite cycle ever. With some phen I have dropped over 3
20 pounds of fat whole adding over 5 pounds of muscle on that cycle (this was after a winter long nine month dreamer bulk LOL)

Hey! so i am starting a cycle with clen and anavar. i am interested in knowing what is her exact schedule with the clen and t3 with the vars. thank you so much!

im looking into my first cycle, i got workout and diet down, need a good source to buy var. any help is greatly apreciated. im 5'4, 145, 40 yr.

im looking into my first cycle, i got workout and diet down, need a good source to buy var. any help is greatly apreciated. im 5'4, 145, 40 yr.
Hey Calibody if you found a good source for Clen let me know I am looking already have one for var.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Anavar/Clen/Primo stack

I'm not a fan of clen. Personally I get way more out if the right stim/appetite suppressant.

I would like to star a Anavar/Cen/Primo stack, just not sure doses. What do you recommend for a beginner? I have use Anavar solo for about 2 months but am not seeing the cutting results.

A lot depends on diet, indeed.
My gf had great results with 5 - 10 mg of oxaver (var) per a day, I guess she even gained lean muscles during cutting.

My Wifes experience.
20mg Var a day - she went from a slender chick to a muscular strong gal... 10mg a day leans her up pretty nice.
Made her pretty horny to! Win!!

IML Gear Cream!
curious about anavar, looking to try it for my first time. I would like to know what a healthy beginners dose should look like,and length of cycle.

curious about anavar, looking to try it for my first time. I would like to know what a healthy beginners dose should look like,and length of cycle.

40mg ED should be enough :D but its a bit stupid for men to take only var

For a female?

Back