• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Ment

Saney

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Where can I find some of this shit?

Fucking ANSWER ME you fat lame FUCKS

Also, I want to see some updated Nudes of KOS's Wife. I miss looking at her anus

I just ordered 5 vials from naps. Geneva

fuck buying bunk vials. I want to know a place that sells it in the Raw!

pure-oils . net

This^ PHF pretty much has the monopoly on Trest. I don't think its ready to ship just yet though, still on preorder. Trest didn't really blow my mind, but I'm considering trying it one more time before I pass my final judgement.

What is this compound saeny is talking about? It's called trest? ment?

IML Gear Cream!
Where can I find some of this shit?

What dumb motherfucker would sell you exotics. ..:)

seriously PHF raw has but you need a cook.

and its alright man its like a hard dose of deca with out the sausage problems...

why don't you get some more mtr and halo, seek out local asf members and sodimize them... And take pics

fuck buying bunk vials. I want to know a place that sells it in the Raw!

It'll give you horrendous gyno. See if I'm not lying :callme:

agentyes has some

MTR is strong as hell-I never get sides but that shit made me break out and caused my hair to fall out-well that and I turned red all the time-at the end of the two week blast I was sick and was too tired to go to the gym

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and its alright man its like a hard dose of deca with out the sausage problems...

why don't you get some more mtr and halo, seek out local asf members and sodimize them... And take pics

pure-oils.net------ sells trestalone acetate cooked and suspended in grapeseed oil 10ml or 20ml.
Owned by phf, raws tested by pat arnold.
They also have dienolone, desoxy-test

Am I correct and saying desoxytestosterone is pera phlex?

Thank you for all your help and support you lame NB nigger kikes.

IML Gear Cream!

in for this

this is some breaking bad bullshit, i just choice to inject azzas pee

I'm curious about the Dienolone. This stuff is new to me. Would be nice to have a tren-like product, without the tren sides.

Back