• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Delt massive golf ball cock sucker

stfuandliftbtch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Golf ball sized lump. Not hard like other ive had. Pain extremely bad and sharp. On phone so i couldnt upload the crazy lumpy shoulder. After usually redness that fases doen arm, this bump decided to grow out of knowhere 4 days after. It has now been a week and it feels like it is just a shitload of puss. Trying decide if i should pin it with a 21g and aspirate and see if anything come out, or just give it another day? Any thoughts? Hopefully my body will just fight it. Till then 400mgs ibeuprofen 2-3x/ed

Not red at all. Just extreme sharp pain and very soft. Probably a little bigger than a golf ball, noticable through a frickin shirt!!

Fuck. Had to take an extra day off. No way could i do any upper body

what was the brand of snake oil you used?

^^^ abuses placebos yet does not work out :coffee:

lmao catman is dying..

Sacrificing your cat inside of a pentagram and drinking its blood will cure your abscess. Then go to the docs and get a script for vancomycin for fucks sake.

IML Gear Cream!
Sacrificing your cat inside of a pentagram and drinking its blood will cure your abscess. Then go to the docs and get a script for vancomycin for fucks sake.

Maybe you need a psych evaluation

Antibiotic MAN

I wanna use Synthol and get JERKED!

i'm guessing he has a really bad fever and will be on in a few days. :coffee:

and if he's not this is an interesting tidbit to ponder.

Postmortem Predation

A very fancy way of saying, "When you're dead, you're food." Apparently, though, our transition from eating to being eaten varies depending on who is dining and who is being dined upon. A forensic pathologist attending the 1992 American Academy of Forensic Sciences conference in New Orleans related the following story (paraphrased and plagiarized somewhat): "Sometimes, when an individual living alone dies unexpectedly, several days may pass before anyone takes notice. Some of these individuals may own a dog or a cat, which will go unfed. In my experience, a dog may go for several days before finally resorting to eating the owner's body.
"A cat, on the other hand, will only wait a day or two. Just goes to show you which is more loyal. The next time you're falling asleep on the couch with the television on, take a look at your cat. He's not watching you because he's enamored of you; he's checking to see if your chest is still moving." In the final analysis the only difference between you and kibble is most of the time you can get away -- right up until you can't.

Pin enough with Saneys dirty socks as alcohol wipes... bound to happen....

so he has a lump in his delt bigger than Sils cock??.thats good..

he has a lump the size of your prolapsed anus

that you are obsessed with, good story for your grand kids when they visit you at the insane asylum. guess what kids, there was this mans asshole, i just could not get enough of, the ass occupied all my waking time, i would pretend to talk to it?.

that you are obsessed with, good story for your grand kids when they visit you at the insane asylum. guess what kids, there was this mans asshole, i just could not get enough of, the ass occupied all my waking time, i would pretend to talk to it?.

lol i can only imagine what your grandkids will think about your anus story..i am sure they will be bursting with pride

Back