• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I never received my order from EK

Status
Not open for further replies.
too much info bro, pls delete this message.

The FBI is on their way to collect more info from you. Good luck with the water boarding.

Dear god.......

How fucking retarded can a person be?

lol!!!!!!:lifter:

I reported this, hoping a mod will delete it.

this is why i only do legal supplements..

legal supplements mr. FBI agent

more than likely the ATF not the FBI.................lol

I'm new to this so you'll have to excuse me , all I want is a mod to look into my order . My friend is a member here and told me to do so ...

What is all this bs about FBI or DEA ? And how will they know were i'm at ? I should have ordered US domestic to the us and can someone recommend a sponsor here ?

What is all this bs about FBI or DEA ? And how will they know were i'm at ? I should have ordered US domestic to the us and can someone recommend a sponsor here ?

Your IP address is easily trackable. With that they find out exactly where you are. Not too mention you put everyone else in jeopardy. Who the fuck told you to post that in the open?

I was born and lived in Canada but moved to the US and placed an order with EK since he has a good rep .

IML Gear Cream!
^^^^that explains alot

I was born and lived in Canada but moved to the US and placed an order with EK since he has a good rep .
Is this the short version or the long ?

D-Lats likes his blow. I'm guessing you've done your share of crack hey?

great trolls of fire!:clapping:

somebody this stupid couldn't spell well enough to use the keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back