• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Big Puppy = Reddog gimmick

IML Gear Cream!
Flattered to have a thread but all I know about reddog is that he is old and skinny

.....Captn' is sayin' your a REDDOG gimmick, I do know RED & he's a very nice dude, he lives close to me. The lesson I learn is that young guys forget that if they are as lucky as RED they will live to be an older man, most aren't that lucky... If you're 30 you want to live to be 40, and then 50 and so it goes, young guys don't respect older dudes. REDDOG is just having fun with the youts...

cousin-vinny4.jpg

.....Captn' is sayin' your a REDDOG gimmick, I do know RED & he's a very nice dude, he lives close to me. The lesson I learn is that young guys forget that if they are as lucky as RED they will live to be an older man, most aren't that lucky... If you're 30 you want to live to be 40, and then 50 and so it goes, young guys don't respect older dudes. REDDOG is just having fun with the youts...

cousin-vinny4.jpg

Red is a sweet old fella, but smells of cabbage

you said you wouldn't tell....
sorry darlin, I'm just so damn proud you asked.....:coffee:

:daydream:

cousin-vinny4.jpg

Red is a sweet old fella, but smells of cabbage

:dont:

:coffee:

a doughnut with no hole is a danish

I like turtles?

I had something green tonite wasn't alcohol nor gonorrhea, got a little verklempt from it

Back