• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

T3 and Clen Catabolic?

malfeasance

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am taking T3 and Clen. Currently, I have worked up to 120 mcg of T3 and 100 mcg of Clen. In a few days I will have been on the clen for two weeks, so I will drop it for two weeks. No bad sides so far. A little tiny jitteriness and hot and sweaty all the time. Raised heart rate.

A competitive bodybuilder friend of mine, who is cutting for a contest, told me when I was at 75 mcg of T3 and no clen, "that much T3 is catabolic."

I am losing weight.

I am getting stronger.

I am also on test, tren, and deca (for joints).

Is the fact that I am getting stronger enough argument to refute the claim that the T3 and clen are catabolic in my case, or am I deluding myself?

T3 is absolutely catabolic but steroids can significantly offset that.

Clen is not catabolic at all.

I personally think 50-75 mcgs T3 daily is plenty.

25 mcgs is plenty imo. I read that gh cancels out the use of t3 when ran together as well

Heavy, what do you think is more beneficial, clen or T-3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clen has been shown to be anabolic in humans as well as able to speed fat burning so its a pretty good compound for our goals. T3 is also useful for fat burning and can speed up your metabolism so both have their uses.

T3 without anabolics can start your body munching on its own muscle without proper precautions like glutamine.

25 mcgs is plenty imo. I read that gh cancels out the use of t3 when ran together as well
In vitro, animal, and human studies have all demonstrated that t3 administration increases growth hormone production.

T3 is absolutely catabolic but steroids can significantly offset that.

Clen is not catabolic at all.

I personally think 50-75 mcgs T3 daily is plenty.
I am on the two week break from Clen, and I am backing off the T3 to 75 mcg for a few days to see how it goes. Adding in more frequent morning cardio, though. Have to keep leaning up . . .

Back