• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

pics from dnp cycle

malcolm383

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i know the pics are not the best, my camera broke so i only had the ones on my phone. i ran a 4 week cycle of dnp. i cut about 22 pounds, i still have to weigh in after i finish losing the water weight.

It's kinda hard to tell in the pic because you are in different poses. But you definitely lost bf.

what was your diet like and dose for those 4 weeks?

I started out at a high dose about 500mgs a day, then I got some guidance on here and went down to 200mgs a day. My diet was pretty clean. Lots of fruit, around 250g of protein a day, around 150 carbs a day, lots of water...

I started out at a high dose about 500mgs a day, then I got some guidance on here and went down to 200mgs a day. My diet was pretty clean. Lots of fruit, around 250g of protein a day, around 150 carbs a day, lots of water...

Its things like this that kill people, glad you found the right info.

STAY SAFE

yeah, I would put a disclaimer under every dnp post saying something like

Dangerous if used without thorough knowledge.

Def great results for you... how much of a cal defecit did you run and how much cardio?

fruit restores liver glycogen, once it overflows gets stored as triglycerides..

fruit makes u fat

IML Gear Cream!
yeah, I would put a disclaimer under every dnp post saying something like

Dangerous if used without thorough knowledge.

Def great results for you... how much of a cal defecit did you run and how much cardio?

Thanks, I took in between 1800-2000 a day. And once a week I would fast.

DNP fucked me up hardcore. Not worth it for me. But it worked great for you. Good job.

fruit makes u fat

I usually don't eat a lot of fruit for that reason, but most of the people I talked to recommend it because of the water in it. I was told that eating fruit Like watermelon
Will help you feel better while on it. Not sure if there is any truth to it or not tho.:hmmm:

DNP fucked me up hardcore. Not worth it for me. But it worked great for you. Good job.

The only thing I couldn't stand were the night sweats, and I got bad hives on my 6th or 7th day.:shooter: I couldn't stand the smell either. Just smelling it made me wanna puke lol

not big fan of DNP.

if you die using it,, and some do,, they (LE) blame it on the juice.
bad rap for all of us

everyoe wants something for free

theres your problem..... with DNP you want to up the carbs to bring the heat up. with carbs that low im sure you didnt get much heat out of it.:thinking: fruit is the best thing

theres your problem..... with DNP you want to up the carbs to bring the heat up. with carbs that low im sure you didnt get much heat out of it.:thinking: fruit is the best thing

I actually read a few articles of people running dnp with very low to no carbs with good results. So I decided to go some where in the middle. I'll try to find them again and post the links.

ok, what iv read the more carbs the better..... but you still did drop a good amount of fat while on.

fruit makes u fat

Are you kidding me chief?

Yep, it sure does. But then so does protein if you eat too much of it. So do grains, so does anything else that's not used for A) energy, or B) muscle synthesis and repair... except for fat...it can get used as energy but it cannot be stored as glycogen.

Any protein not used for muscle synthesis and repair is converted to glucose. Any carbohydrates are also converted to glucose. Any glucose not used for energy will be moved into glycogen storage in the liver and muscle cells... unless your glycogen storage is full (you only have room for about 15g/lb of lean body mass)... after that it's stored on and in the body as saturated fat and cholesterol...and yeah, fat is that jiggly stuff on the body that we don't want.

Does this mean that fruit is bad? Does this mean that carbohydrates are bad? Does this mean that protein is bad? Hell no...but it does mean that too much of any of them will make us fat and/or unhealthy.

-------------------------------------

Back on topic...sorry...

OP, great work on losing the body fat.

I've never tried DNP and I doubt that I ever will. But for future reference, amazing fat loss can be achieved with diet only.

And I agree that when we do dangerous things, fuck up, and accidentally kill ourselves it will be blamed on the gear. I also believe that a lot of kidney problems, and heart problems that bodybuilders get are more diet related than AAS related.

Fruit doesn't make you fat. Other than some junk science studies, it hasn't been proven- and with flushing water through the fascia and organ region, you definitely don't stand a chance of retaining fat

Calories in calories out. U can eat all the fruit u want and u will lose weight in a calorie deficit

god not much of a difference for a little bf loss. i just dont believe in dnp. but like someone said, diet and cardio could of given u that. why risk your health and possibly die if u fuck up. but then again i could say that about slin i take. u look good though i just wish you would of done it normal thats all brother!

dnp will never be in fsoe ,,,, run ,,,, let me repeat dnp will never be in a cycle of mine ... No way that stuff is worth the risk :geewhiz:

What's the point here?

Just an obscene amount of BS up in this thread. I don't have the time nor the patience to try and explain everything.

IN MY OPINION: If you've never used the compound and are going by what you've read or heard, PLEASE SHUT THE FU*K UP. You have no experience and are repeating stuff that's been said a million times.

If you don't want to try it, fine but don't put your "bro-science" on others who do. That you even do this is so hypocritical it's pathetic. It';s like someone (WHO HEARS THROUGH THE MEDIA) that testosterone is bad. "Testosterone can kill you, etc., etc." STOP.

god not much of a difference for a little bf loss. i just dont believe in dnp. but like someone said, diet and cardio could of given u that. why risk your health and possibly die if u fuck up. but then again i could say that about slin i take. u look good though i just wish you would of done it normal thats all brother!

the cost benefit ratio with slin is better than that of dnp

Back