• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

super dmz 3.0/ super trenabol stack

mattsilf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been thinking about stacking these 2, but I cant find any reviews on it. Has anyone here used this stack? Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

That is a pretty aggressive stack, IMHO. There is many logs on here on the SUPER DMZ 3.0 by itself. I just finished a run (log is including on site). F'ing great results. 13lbs in 4 weeks.

That is a pretty aggressive stack, IMHO. There is many logs on here on the SUPER DMZ 3.0 by itself. I just finished a run (log is including on site). F'ing great results. 13lbs in 4 weeks.

I liked the DMZ 2.0, so I was looking to try the new one. I wanted to use the Trenabol to extend the cycle. Are you saying you think ill hit some bad sides or just too rough on the liver?

Read the dmz3 logs - sounds like 1 cap is plenty.

No reason to stack. I ran at recommended doses for 6 weeks with great results.

So you guys are thinking DMZ 3.0 is enough on its own, dont bother with the Trenabol. Gotcha, thank you

2 that's it

IML Gear Cream!
If it's not what you are looking for or not enough for you then take whatever measures you see fit. I think you will like the results. Enjoy.

I read some of the logs. I think 2 will work great. Thanks for your help!

I have been thinking about stacking these 2, but I cant find any reviews on it. Has anyone here used this stack? Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Whsats your prev experience with lifting/diet/AAS? hard to say without knowing prev experience and goals. Not a stack for a beginner and some intermediate. Def need a test base and a proper PCT that's not OTC.

Whsats your prev experience with lifting/diet/AAS? hard to say without knowing prev experience and goals. Not a stack for a beginner and some intermediate. Def need a test base and a proper PCT that's not OTC.

Ive been lifting on and off for 12 years, the past 3 of which ive been fully dedicated. Lots of experience with aas/ph and ive always run successful pct. Im actually running ostarine alongside my normal pct right now, for the first time, and I feel better than I ever during strength wise. I was mainly just asking if anyone had ever tried that stack

Just to add to what I said above, I have less experience with orals and I always like to make sure Im not stacking things I shouldn't be. Ive decided to just go with the DMZ solo since Spiny and others have said its got enough horsepower on its own.

Back