• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cyanostane/E-Control/Advanced Cycle Support Review

BigRican

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, so here's my personal feedback on these three products i'm currently taking.

Cyanostane- This product since I've been taking it, I've felt an increase in strength and muscle hardness, I haven't felt one bit of water retention either. I've also kept my muscle size as i started my nutrition while taking it.

E-Control Rx- This product blew me out of the water, usually with any test booster my chest would become tender, since I've been taking E-Control Rx I have not felt that at all.

Advanced Cycle Support- I feel this product has continued to keep me healthy inside and out, as it targets to keep from High Blood Pressure and supports the prostate. I'm a High Blood Pressure patient since 1999, since taking this product my HBP has stayed normal.

Awesome! Looks like they did cyanostane right! I remember the AI version had some purity issues on a sample that PA tested. It also didn't do too much for me so maybe I'll give this a shot!

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

Awesome! Looks like they did cyanostane right! I remember the AI version had some purity issues on a sample that PA tested. It also didn't do too much for me so maybe I'll give this a shot!

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

Please don't compare our Cyanostane Rx to any previous versions that were on the market, our product works! We have had 20 testers logging this for the past month, so far the reviews have been 100% positive!

Please don't compare our Cyanostane Rx to any previous versions that were on the market, our product works! We have had 20 testers logging this for the past month, so far the reviews have been 100% positive!

Oops! I think what I said was confusing--I didn't mean to say cyanostane was bad, just the other product I tried. Like you were saying, the reviews are all positive and its actually working, haha.

I'm actually really happy you guys came out with Cyanostane RX because it gives me a reputable brand with great customer feedback to purchase from and now I can see what cyanostane is really like!

|Z|

Ok, so here's my personal feedback on these three products i'm currently taking.

Cyanostane- This product since I've been taking it, I've felt an increase in strength and muscle hardness, I haven't felt one bit of water retention either. I've also kept my muscle size as i started my nutrition while taking it.

E-Control Rx- This product blew me out of the water, usually with any test booster my chest would become tender, since I've been taking E-Control Rx I have not felt that at all.

Advanced Cycle Support- I feel this product has continued to keep me healthy inside and out, as it targets to keep from High Blood Pressure and supports the prostate. I'm a High Blood Pressure patient since 1999, since taking this product my HBP has stayed normal.
Thanks for posting this. We hear positive feedback on these sups all the time. I personally take Advanced Cycle Support every day.

is this actually going to be available on the 29th like the site says and if so is there a pre-order price. CC on hand waiting

No promotional pricing. I saw you did that with all the other new PH's you came out with.

IML Gear Cream!
I have an itchy trigger finger. Actually may run this as soon as I get it to see how it is

Back