• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone travel overseas lately?

I stay hungry

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Going to Germany and I was going to bring some var and raloxifene or adex. Anyone ever bring stuff recently? Kinda nervous about bringing my shit with me since I won't know where to get anything out there just yet. I'm sure there's guys that know after I make some friends. Any input would be great. Thanks.

I went to Germany back in October of this year while on a cycle, took my gear with in my carry on. No issues. I travel a lot for work and always bring what I need during my stay. The TSA in the US is way more intrusive and picky. The Germans didn't even look. I flew into Frankfort and then connected to Dresden. No issues at all. Also same trip went from Dresden to Milan no issues in Italy either.

I have an old script I got when I was on HRT I use the computer to modify the date just in case I get questioned. I have never been questioned (knock on wood) I also got a small leather case to neatly put all my pins and other ancillaries to make it look more legit.

I will say that everytime I put a used pin in an empty water bottle for later disposal sometimes I forget and throw it in my checked bag. Everytime Ive done that its been opened and checked. They never take anything but they are looking. I am sure they sniff it for heroin and other drugs I don't think AAS is on their radar.

u dont have to worry about it even if u are busted they will not find any solid aas coumpound(s) in your var, :p

u dont have to worry about it even if u are busted they will not find any solid aas coumpound(s) in your var, :p

Yea I guess I didn't read that carefully. If its only Var then how do they know its not vitamin C? Just don't carry the labels around put them in a pill case and tell them its vita mins if they ask

Back