• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Does money buy happiness?

Does money buy happiness?

• Total voters

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Discuss.

It can.

For me it does. Money drives me. Money makes me do things, makes me get up and go to work, makes me sacrifice my soul and sanity for a future with plenty of money.

For me it does. Money drives me. Money makes me do things, makes me get up and go to work, makes me sacrifice my soul and sanity for a future with plenty of money.

you know, for someone who works 72 hours a week, you sure hang out at IM a lot... :bulb:

no.

you know, for someone who works 72 hours a week, you sure hang out at IM a lot... :bulb:

I have my laptop set up in our workshop. Its raining like crazy, there are no customers, deliveries, or antiques to be repaired, so suck on my cock and balls wise ass.

Having a lot money doesn't guarantee happiness, but it makes it a hell of a lot more likely.

Plus, the more money you have, the more options you have.

Having a lot money doesn't guarantee happiness, but it makes it a hell of a lot more likely.

Plus, the more money you have, the more options you have.

Thats how I see it. What if my heart yearns to see other worldly places? If I have plenty of money, and more importantly money invested into systems that produce dividends, then I can go see whatever country I want to. Money is freedom.

Money buys health. You do not need a lot, however you do need enough so you do not worry about financial issues; so you can buy quality foods (not fast food or junk food cause it is cheaper); so you can afford to seek medical attention if needed; buy meds if needed; etc. Happiness comes from within.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Thats how I see it. What if my heart yearns to see other worldly places? If I have plenty of money, and more importantly money invested into systems that produce dividends, then I can go see whatever country I want to. Money is freedom.

That's my number one reason for wanting to be rich: to travel.

I'm assuming that by talking about going to "other worldly places", that we're talking about planes and not quality acid. :)

I'm going to make my bid for upper class in about 9-12 months.

I agree it allows you more choices and to an extent freedom to to things. However, that is not happieness.

Money buys health. You do not need a lot, however you do need enough so you do not worry about financial issues; so you can buy quality foods (not fast food or junk food cause it is cheaper); so you can afford to seek medical attention if needed; buy meds if needed; etc. Happiness comes from within.

Happy is more likely with money.

Trust me, I'd know.

Yes.

Misery comes from poverty.

Most marital issues arise from a lack of funds.

Live without money then say money doesn't buy happiness. You can fuck it all up with little effort, but then you can just relocate and start over again. Unless you're broke ... then you are stuck a broke assed bitch in what ever shit hole you were dropped into.

I picked it can. Simply for the fact that some people with little to no money can be happy somehow.

If I was unhappy and I won the lottery and got millions... For example I'd move me and some close friends to a tropical place, always have women over the mansion pleasuring us, I'd jetski in the ocean, have all sorts of odds and ends flown in whenever I want, go anywhere anytime, pretty much endless crap to do. How could I not become happy?

I picked it can. Simply for the fact that some people with little to no money can be happy somehow.

If I was unhappy and I won the lottery and got millions... For example I'd move me and some close friends to a tropical place, always have women over the mansion pleasuring us, I'd jetski in the ocean, have all sorts of odds and ends flown in whenever I want, go anywhere anytime, pretty much endless crap to do. How could I not become happy?

Thats how I feel. Any normal person would be happy with money. If you had no arms, legs, and genitals, I could see how money wouldn't do you any good.

Thats how I feel. Any normal person would be happy with money. If you had no arms, legs, and genitals, I could see how many wouldn't do you any good.

:rofl:

So true.
With money you would never get bored.
Being entertained + friends always around + women = happiness.
How could it not?

Thats how I feel. Any normal person would be happy with money. If you had no arms, legs, and genitals, I could see how many wouldn't do you any good.
Then you'd be a broke assed dude cruising around on some kind of government issue wheel chair living on government cheese and waiting on someone from meals on wheels to come change your colostomy bag.

With money you could eat the best foods, have a sexy person wipe your butt for ya ... and get some fine looking female to polish your nob while you cruise around with spinners on your custom wheel chair. Money would be your SOLE source of happiness. Unless you're a Christian in which case you could roll on off to church content that this was preordained by God. Praise Jeeeesus ... but I'll take the money and the nob polishing every time.

Then you'd be a broke assed dude cruising around on some kind of government issue wheel chair living on government cheese and waiting on someone from meals on wheels to come change your colostomy bag.

With money you could eat the best foods, have a sexy person wipe your butt for ya ... and get some fine looking female to polish your nob while you cruise around with spinners on your custom wheel chair. Money would be your SOLE source of happiness. Unless you're a Christian in which case you could roll on off to church content that this was preordained by God. Praise Jeeeesus ... but I'll take the money and the nob polishing every time.

No knob to polish.

It may not buy that guy happiness, but it's working for me so far.

No knob to polish.
I just reread that and now see that in fact I would need to exclude the nob polishing from that life. So then all I would really need is a hill with a good slant and a cliff at the end ... those are free. So money would not bring me happiness there ... only death would. If a guy has no nob to polish then what would be the point of living? We aren't technologically advanced enough for them to be purchased off of eBay yet ... so off the cliff I'd go.

Happiness has 3 vowels so it's gonna cost something....

here is a better question:

if you had the choice of being poor, middle class or rich which one would you choose and why?

:)

Umm... Who would chose anything other than rich?

Rich! Simply because this would give myself and only myself the ability to make the choices that would drive my happiness.

here is a better question:

if you had the choice of being poor, middle class or rich which one would you choose and why?

:)

I would be in the rich class for sure.

Umm... Who would chose anything other than rich?

Rich! Simply because this would give myself and only myself the ability to make the choices that would drive my happiness.

exactly my point.

Money doesn't factor into my happiness, as long as I have enough to survive all is well, in fact before I met my GF I had been a starving artist type for a while. I'm as happy now with money as I was back then with barely enough money....Of course all I need to be happy is a pen and paper, books to read and a nice place to sit and read and write.....

Back