• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why The Fuck Do You Have a Kid?

I actually have an extreme prejudice with girls like this.

I fucking hope they all die.

Raising a generation of fatherless infinks...

Worked for the black community right? :hmmm:

13..14..16...17..19...no your not ready for a damn kid.
i know a 16 year old pregnant chick, well knew and everytime i think about her i get pissed. She got pregnant, her boyfriend left her and now she is all "i can take care of it".

I had an argument with this chick and I said to her that kids shouldnt have sex atleast till they know the consquences well enough..so say age of 18? or up..and she goes "see your wrong because people like sex and younger people want to do what older kids do. i think age of 14 is appropriate for todays world". I was like whatever its her opinion, but the way she was defending herself pissed me off. i dont talk to that bitch no more.

What young people want and what is best for them are polar opposites.

Theres your comeback, Digital.

Dumb bitch probably wouldn't know what polar meant.

I don't want kids.

So don't ask "why the fuck" I have one?

Got it!?

and she goes "see your wrong because people like sex and younger people want to do what older kids do.

So she still refers to herself as a "kid." Kids shouldn't be having kids.

I was at the doctor with my pregnant wife the other day. I was observing the people coming in and out. So many young girls. 17, 18 years old. There was this one girl who looked 17. She was with a guy that was half black all ghettoed out. His pants were half way down his hamstrings. They were with her disappointed mom. Very sad.

Last edited:
That website is more frustrating and depressing than it is funny.

What young people want and what is best for them are polar opposites.

Theres your comeback, Digital.

Dumb bitch probably wouldn't know what polar meant.

I told her that and all she said was "other people's life is none of my business" i was ready to bitch slap the cunt back to china.

This girl is 16 and..horny fuckhead too. she wants a dick inside her 24/7.

The shit the media does to these kids.

I told her that and all she said was "other people's life is none of my business" i was ready to bitch slap the cunt back to china.

That's a little unfair. I want to be in a vagina 24/7. Double Standard?

The media doesn't produce our whoremoans our bodies do.....teens could watch Sesame Street all day and still want to fuck thats biology for us........

The media doesn't produce our whoremoans our bodies do.....teens could watch Sesame Street all day and still want to fuck thats biology for us........

Yes but when both the little boys and girls want to phuq big bird, that's when the troubles begin to arise.

Yea like...you'd be watching Hanna Montanna, I think the show is targetted for 8+ years old

and a couple of the episodes all you see is the main character Hanna trying to hook up with some guy and wont shut up about how much she wants to kiss him. I don't want my 9 year old kid sister to watch that.

"Girls had a small romantic imagination, but thanks to Disney that's expanded" - author i cant remember lol.

demotivational-posters-birth-control-because-if-yo1.JPG

This is why I agree with what Russell Peters say "White folks, beat your kids" Lol..

I was at the doctor with my pregnant wife the other day. I was observing the people coming in and out. So many young girls. 17, 18 years old. There was this one girl who looked 17. She was with a guy that was half black all ghettoed out. His pants were half way down his hamstrings. They were with her disappointed mom. Very sad.

Thats the saddest part. I wonder if its her fault though, now that I think about it.... :scratch:

Thats the saddest part. I wonder if its her fault though, now that I think about it.... :scratch:

You try to prepare your children as much as you can but ultimately its the child's decision.

I dont know if its been said yet but I WOULD LOVE to change the last picture on page 1 to "Becuz i got high" comon whos wiht me...

Too much TV.....

Back