• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Pain & gain

AvA182

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
have you guys seen this?? its an alright movie but if your bored and looking for something to watch its pretty funny and entertaining. id say its also great acting by a few great actors. its now on netflix if you have it and would like to enjoy it and have a good laugh lol...altho i warn you the real people are total loser and dont even look like bodybuilders...there also pretty fuckin stupid lmfao.

2jfgh6x.jpg

Yeahh, good pick!! -- I had to keep reminding myself that it was based on a true story. Pretty wild stuff.

given their collective IQs i now think its possible that reddog did lift at some point in his life.....

JK......nah that fucker never lifted.....

silly movie though given i like the actors in it...

given their collective IQs i now think its possible that reddog did lift at some point in his life.....

HAAAAHAHAHAHA! and there was a little hope..

I would go full homo for either one of those fellas...

i saw it on Netflix but have not gotten around to hitting play yet. Maybe I will or maybe I'll spend all my limited free time on the interwebz with my closet homosexual friends

I would go full homo for either one of those fellas...

i saw it on Netflix but have not gotten around to hitting play yet. Maybe I will or maybe I'll spend all my limited free time on the interwebz with my closet homosexual friends

lmfaooo....sounds....interesting :hmmm:

I've been meaning to watch. The mothafuckin Rock is jacked as shit!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I watched ithat movies should win Oscars or Emmy's or whatever they give....they pay them for that crappy flick....

The Rock is Dieseljimmy on MT2...

Didn't realize pain and gain was on netflix now. I've been trying to play it on showbox but it's giving an error.

Why do you guys pay for shit like netflix?

So my 5yr old son can watch all the movies and shows he wants, or should I sit there and torrent it all?

The 8 bucks a month is worth it. Time is money, I'm not going to waste time sitting there torrenting shit, I rather pay the 8 bucks.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol I make my own coffee.

I've lifted my cock in to your cum catcher many times.........:coffee:

I've lifted my cock in to your cum catcher many times.........:coffee:

cry some more to people that im picking on you, fucken useless old fool.....

and who am I crying to fool? get a reality check houseboy.......:coffee:

and who am I crying to fool? get a reality check houseboy.......:coffee:

people took pity on you, accept it.......i offer u a jumbo box of tissues.....:winkfinger:

delusional gimp is delusional........:coffee:

delusional gimp is delusional........:coffee:

the anger....its ok bro, i understand i got under ur skin, its alright, calm down......its all over now, come give uncle Paul a kiss....

the anger....its ok bro, i understand i got under ur skin, its alright, calm down......its all over now, come give uncle Paul a kiss....

I'm sure you say that to a lot of kids, don't you houseboy?..........:coffee:

Back