• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Human Growth Hormone Labs from use of ghrp and cjc only

jorjorbinx

GEARED UP
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i pinned 250mcg ghrp-6 and 100 cjc-1295 30 min prior to labs and i was fasted and these were the results with no rhGH used before labs. Just those two peptides.

Attachments

• 4-13-14 lab results.jpeg-page-002.jpg
    4-13-14 lab results.jpeg-page-002.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 134
Nice... it's good to see these results. Sometimes you feel as if you might just be throwing you $$$ to the wind with peptides.

i love peptides it does wonders for my skin. and to know it releases that much for a 1$-2$ pin is amazing

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yeah, I have researched plenty myself. I didn't do labs but I did see and feel results.

i love peptides it does wonders for my skin. and to know it releases that much for a 1$-2$ pin is amazing

Please get igf next time as well. Issue with peps is that its such a short burst and I bet igf is slightly elevated where with gh it would be very elevated.

Please get igf next time as well. Issue with peps is that its such a short burst and I bet igf is slightly elevated where with gh it would be very elevated.

i was curious about that. ill follow the same protocol as i did on this lab and ill get igf-1 levels. dont think im trying to replace you for peptides brother lol i still need you!!!!!

i was curious about that. ill follow the same protocol as i did on this lab and ill get igf-1 levels. dont think im trying to replace you for peptides brother lol i still need you for my hgh!!!!!

Oh I know! I wish we could all do this cheaper, trust me. Thanks for testing and look forward to future tests. When you match the attached igf levels please let me know. uploadfromtaptalk1397498089662.jpg

Oh I know! I wish we could all do this cheaper, trust me. Thanks for testing and look forward to future tests. When you match the attached igf levels please let me know. View attachment 53890

did you pin hgh IM 3 hours before before labs for these results?

did you pin hgh IM 3 hours before before labs for these results?

Yes but I bet you'll never see igf that high anywhere. I was mega dosing rips at the time. Some days upwards of 50ius. Lol

IML Gear Cream!
Yes but I bet you'll never see igf that high anywhere. I was mega dosing rips at the time. Some days upwards of 50ius. Lol

o god your a sick individual!!!!! lol

i only have 20 days left of my evos i need you more than ever!!!!!

Awesome results!

just started a sermorelin and ghrp2 combo myself. JUST starting to notice it now :p

wish I had some good HGH to go with it for this run. might look into it

Awesome results!

just started a sermorelin and ghrp2 combo myself. JUST starting to notice it now :p

wish I had some good HGH to go with it for this run. might look into it
cant go wrong with hgh

I got my GH serum tested 1hr post inject with GHRP-6 and cjc1295 no Dac and my serum level came back at 30!! I didn't get my IGF levels tested but I plan to do so in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned! I'll be posting the results. Never had an IGF test before. Peptides from www.elitepeptides.com

I got my GH serum tested 1hr post inject with GHRP-6 and cjc1295 no Dac and my serum level came back at 30!! I didn't get my IGF levels tested but I plan to do so in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned! I'll be posting the results. Never had an IGF test before. Peptides from www.elitepeptides.com

thats definitely on the high end. maybe i didnt wait long enough for full release. i drew blood at 35min. either way both were are great. definitely post igf labs because there is really no information out there

IML Gear Cream!
i pinned 250mcg ghrp-6 and 100 cjc-1295 30 min prior to labs and i was fasted and these were the results with no rhGH used before labs. Just those two peptides.
is it just me, I only see an address, no labs?

Back