• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Really need HCG

Nyde

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone know where I can get HCG? At the moment I cannot afford to go with someone that has a $100 plus min. I need a vial of HCG and that's it.

steroid-market

I used Sciroxx's HCG recently for my pct and it worked very good.

Paxtonpharmaceuticals.com. Make sure you put my screen name as your reference if you order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Domestic or intl?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are international so it can take up to 3 weeks to get to you.

They are very legit though; i have been using them for 2 years. I get my HCG and Caber from them. Payment methods are easier than most international sources.

The website says yes but they dont ask.

HAHAH yeah I pretty much insisted on sending my script to them!!! 100,000 ius should last me a bit though.

large script..

yeah I was surprised that my fertility doc wrote it for that. I explained to him that with safemeds the more you buy the cheaper it is. 100,000 ius cost me through safemeds the exact same as 20,000 through kaiser. I saved over 1000 dollars :ohyeah:

yeah I was surprised that my fertility doc wrote it for that. I explained to him that with safemeds the more you buy the cheaper it is. 100,000 ius cost me through safemeds the exact same as 20,000 through kaiser. I saved over 1000 dollars :ohyeah:

Makes sense... I have Kaiser and they are a pain in the ass with everything.

steroid-market

I used Sciroxx's HCG recently for my pct and it worked very good.

Didn't know Sciroxx sold HCG, but damn! Pain to not only cough up money for the hcg, but also for the western union fees along with shipping etc etc.

Didn't know Sciroxx sold HCG, but damn! Pain to not only cough up money for the hcg, but also for the western union fees along with shipping etc etc.
yea i can get hcg but you have to buy it like you do your gear which is a pain in the ass and cost a ton wu charge, shipping etc.i dont understand why you can not order it like you can pep and ai from peptide company it is a pep i mean shit i can buy igf and ai which are drugs for breat cancer but not hcg wtf.

Checked them out nice site. Wish they had slin. Shit has magically disapeard from the Dom market

Back