• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Upcoming Contest

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
UPCOMING CONTEST !!!

Legend Pharma
has anncouned their participation in the new Strength Forums upcoming contest.

Just wanted to formally announce we have a contest in the works and am looking forward to everyones participation! Feel free to post up! Looking forward to hearing from some possible contenders!!!

Strength contest? Could get fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir,

Will try to keep it as far as possible so that their can be winners in multiple categories!!!

Crossing my fingers for another sponsor to join in! :)

Who is ready to partake in this contest!!!

Thanks!

I'm up for a good challenge. Since I don't compete... Well not with anyone but myself ;).

Any thoughts on how it may go? I've seen enough bodybuilding /recomp contests but nothing in the area of performance training. I'm a huge fan of performance training, even if it is to change your body aesthetically. It's all about progress and not always about volume. Strength athlete know what I'm talking about.

I'm up for a good challenge. Since I don't compete... Well not with anyone but myself ;).

Any thoughts on how it may go? I've seen enough bodybuilding /recomp contests but nothing in the area of performance training. I'm a huge fan of performance training, even if it is to change your body aesthetically. It's all about progress and not always about volume. Strength athlete know what I'm talking about.

It will definitely not be a recomp
I am thinking performance tune up
Like a PL meet
Enter 3 videos
Run a log
End 3 videos and whoever has best performance increase wins

This is one idea

However my fear is that people won't do it... People often times scared to post videos of themselves lifting... Heck even most body tuneup contests flop
People only wanna post pics of females or pick random numbers for free stuff... Lazy and undeserving

So I am putting some thought into this and whoever wins I hope deserves it

I do agree. People generally fear the truth. Especially in this game... The ego rules. And video doesn't lie;)... Well sometimes it can. If your really good at it.

Hmmmm mm... Thinking...

I do agree. People generally fear the truth. Especially in this game... The ego rules. And video doesn't lie;)... Well sometimes it can. If your really good at it.

Hmmmm mm... Thinking...

LoL you are right about that videos certainly don't lie... Generally
But I hope there are some solid dedicated lifters on here they rise to the challenge

IML Gear Cream!
How about just 1 lift? Maybe you can give a few to choose from or just pick one. You can always go by percentage improvement, not overall weight. Also it could be a 5rm not 1rm?

Just some thoughts.

How about just 1 lift? Maybe you can give a few to choose from or just pick one. You can always go by percentage improvement, not overall weight. Also it could be a 5rm not 1rm?

Just some thoughts.

3rm I would go for... 5 is just cardio :)

Everyone loves to bench or at least talk about it
Deadlifts are good too and pretty flawless to judge fairly

Thoughts ?

I think deadlifts would be the easiest to judge via video. Bench press has just too much room for questions. Same as the squat. But DL... pick it up... All the way up and put it down.... All the way down. Repeat 2 more times.

I think deadlifts would be the easiest to judge via video. Bench press has just too much room for questions. Same as the squat. But DL... pick it up... All the way up and put it down.... All the way down. Repeat 2 more times.

Bench is more popular but yes leaves room on how much one should extend at the top and bouncing off the chest

Deadlifts well you pick it up nyucka :)

I love me some Deadlifts. Expecaly on a bulk with some Dbols!! As long as the prize is a good one and its not to complicated it should be a fun contest!!

Could be interesting

Hi have an idea ; how about a contest for the best 1rm, 2rm or 3rm for the Deadlift relative to their bodyweight? The winner must achieve full, complete reps with the highest percentage of bodyweight on a video.

Contestants will have to submit a video of their current max and bodyweight and possibly their goal. They will have x weeks of training and must document their training in this forum.

Thoughts?

Hmmmm sound like it could be up my ally.... Raw pulling or suited?

i could pull about 6 right now and I'm sure it would take me that long to get it back to 7 or more...

Hmmmm sound like it could be up my ally.... Raw pulling or suited?

i could pull about 6 right now and I'm sure it would take me that long to get it back to 7 or more...

This contest will definitely be RAW.

7+raw... It could happen.

When does it start and how long till it finishes?

IML Gear Cream!
7+raw... It could happen.

When does it start and how long till it finishes?

Still working with Sponsors to iron that out.
Might have two sponsors...
Legend Pharma will be one!

Back