• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Calling all Homo's =)

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was wondering if this is a mostly homosexual board. If so I may make this my home board. Post here if you enjoy man on man action.

Any homo's here???

I let guys suck my cock but that does not make me gay, they are the fags not me.

youre-a-homo.jpg

Pmorphy likes young men.
H is bisexual.
Give Doublebase a drink and he'll swallow.

Yeah, uh Bateman.....been meaning to talk to you about this....your dick tastes like shit. What's the deal?

Finally someone who admits they suck it, without me having to PM them and give them a convincing speech about how the world is ending and we should try new things.

So when & where

Finally someone who admits they suck it, without me having to PM them and give them a convincing speech about how the world is ending and we should try new things.

So when & where

Anytime big guy, so long as Bateman watches.....:daydream:

I am not gay unless you count those few times I got drunk and experimented.

You need to be proud and loud my brother!

I knew it, you fruity bastard.....good for you.

That's the only reason I'm here...butt sex

I was wondering if this is a mostly homosexual board. If so I may make this my home board. Post here if you enjoy man on man action.

Any homo's here???

Here you go for your homo enjoyment:thumb:

A4.jpg

A1.jpg

well at least now i know where to find the meat.

ive let quite a few men fuck me in my day. i like to bear hunt

theres a fat mexican and a skinny white chick passed out on my couches right now, to rape or not rape?

Cut off the chick's arm and rape the Mexican with it.

Spoken like a pit veteran.

I'd kill the Mexican to ease the strain on the healthcare and welfare system and then kick the chick out the front door for being nasty enought to sleep next to him.

Cut off the chick's arm and rape the Mexican with it.

Spoken like a pit veteran.

I'd kill the Mexican to ease the strain on the healthcare and welfare system and then kick the chick out the front door for being nasty enought to sleep next to him.

they were both girls, guess i was to drunk to type properly. i took the easy way out an used the skinny one as a giant dick to brutalize the mexicans anus. no my apartment smells.

It's all about the :analsex: aint it? not for me lol

I will normally do a little :analsex: before I lift with my lifting buddies, you know raises the tesosterone before you lift! anyone else does that? lol

Back