• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Angelina Jolie Cuts Her Tits Off

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
6ycyma.png

Good for her?

Christina Applegate did the same thing. It's the smart move if your family has a history of breast cancer.

Jolie's mom died of ovarian cancer and as the article said, she has a better than 87% chance of getting cancer. Although, I have mixed feelings on this type of preemptive strike when the person is healthy and has no signs of cancer. I will say more power to her. She can afford really good replacements so Brad will be happy.

''Her partner, Brad Pitt, praised her choice as "absolutely heroic"....suuuure

Ehhh.

Your chest looks better, DJ. I bet you have a better ass, too!

IML Gear Cream!
I never liked her titties. I'm really glad they're gone now. More hollywood celebs should cut their titties off :coffee:

I don't give a fuck about celebrities, but as a person, she seems like a genuinely good person. Being there for her children is more important than trying to cling to her past of begin a sex symbol. I like her more than I did before.

^^ still moar jerked than ..... I won't say it gdi! :(

IM rules.....pics or it didnt happen....

IML Gear Cream!
gotta be pretty brave to chop your titties off, one minuet her tits are there and she wakes up with just nipples, you must be brave to hack your tits off

gotta be pretty brave to chop your titties off, one minuet her tits are there and she wakes up with just nipples, you must be brave to hack your tits off

Yes but everything Angelia Jolie has done has been to the extreme. Remember the billy bob Thornton blood thing. She more then a little inked up. Adopt one kid...naw how about 12

What better person is there to "Enable" the masses to go tit'less?

Maybe she'll get a penis added on and then azza can pretend she's a young little lad

She is obviously more concerned about being around for her children then anything else...The double mastectomy takes her chances of developing the deadly cancer from 87% down to 5%...This will not affect her acting career at all...She will most likely get breast implants...I like seeing human beings doing selfless acts like this for a better cause rather then being superficial douche nozzles...You go girl!

I like seeing human beings doing selfless acts like this for a better cause rather then being superficial douche nozzles...

Like Andy Whitfield ???

Yes but everything Angelia Jolie has done has been to the extreme. Remember the billy bob Thornton blood thing. She more then a little inked up. Adopt one kid...naw how about 12

haha yeah your right about that, she just needs to shave her head like skank brittany rears than she'll be part of the crew.. 12 kids and everyone is a different race, her home must be a fucking nut house with all those little fucks running around destroying shit..i know she adopted them for a good cause or felt bad for em.. guess she didnt brad busting nuts in her smelly twat.. shes always traveling around the world to piss poor country's helping the familys and kids, every country she stopped at she brought a kid home which is fucking nuts, idk how brad could put up and deal with that bs, surprised hes still with her

as far as the op...my god what our women have to deal with out of there own bodies...imagine a male dealing with that

Back