• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How old would you guess this guy is?

NeilPearson

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
SIN_headshot_highres.jpg

Impressive he is just shy of the big 60

God , he looks like a self satisfied smug bastard ! (So must look much younger then he really is)

No way, not 70's, check his neck.

A realistic guess for me would probably be mid 50's.

yup 58...

After being diagnosed with diabetes in his 30s and finding out medical science didn't help much with his condition, he started to research and began to 'reprogram his genetics' through supplements. Now he has no trace of the diabetes and claims to have slowed his aging to a crawl.

He currently takes 250 supplements a day and 3 intravenous therapies a week. He is also a nobel prize winner (I think from his computer pattern recognition work)

article?

Smart guy, only read the wiki one so far, no mention of diabetes

IML Gear Cream!
My religious side came out a few months ago pondering that same thought Brach. A random theory came up. Where were cancer, aids, other std's, SARS, or avian bird flu a thousand, 500 or even 150 years ago? I have a feeling that the more things we as humans strive to find answers to, the more questions or problem's will arise. We cure cancer? Some new random disease will appear. just a thought, not my belief.

Okay, so he wants to live forever.

My question is, if people start living for long long times, and we also start freezing people and bringing them back to life. Then what are we going to do when we run out of earth?

Actually, if the theory holds true... it's not really an issue. The Earth could support a lot more people than it does right now - if natural resources, food, water and pollution weren't an issue. If we have the nanotech to manipulate the human body to the point that we live forever... none of the other mentioned things will be an issue. We will have lots of space when high rise buildings are many times taller than they are today and there are no farms taking up land. Couple that with people spending a lot of their time in virtual reality worlds and the growing trend of people having less and less children... and space shouldn't be an issue.

Hell yes it would be an issue. A tree would be a landmark

My religious side came out a few months ago pondering that same thought Brach. A random theory came up. Where were cancer, aids, other std's, SARS, or avian bird flu a thousand, 500 or even 150 years ago? I have a feeling that the more things we as humans strive to find answers to, the more questions or problem's will arise. We cure cancer? Some new random disease will appear. just a thought, not my belief.

New random diseases would be powerless against nanotech. A lot of these diseases just didn't get diagnosed 150 years ago... or people didn't live long enough to get them. If someone managed to catch something like aids, he wouldn't be living 10+ years with it and passing it on that whole time. His immune system would fail quickly and the cause of death would be the 'black plague' or something.

Nanotech won't solve everything in life. What if the disease causes corrosive acidity of your blood and fries the nanotech? Knock on wood

Hell yes it would be an issue. A tree would be a landmark

Ever fly over the US? There is a whole lot of undeveloped land out there. All that land that we spent years clearing and building farms on... well we can let that overgrow with trees again. We could easily maintain 50 billion people on the planet and have more trees than we do now.

Not everyone will want to live in a skyscraper

Nanotech won't solve everything in life. What if the disease causes corrosive acidity of your blood and fries the nanotech? Knock on wood

Well your blood would have to get very, very acidic really fast. Any fluctuation of the acid levels in your blood would be detected quickly and fixed.... fixed way before the acid could hurt a nanobot. Acid destroys things by chemical reactions, swapping electrons... Nanobots are manipulating matter on and atomic level. They are all about controlling these electrons and chemical reactions. They will be quite comfortable living in your stomache acid or in your bloodstream and inside cells.

Essentially, nanotech CAN control and solve any issues that are matter related... which is pretty close to everything in life.

The disease makes you allergic to nanotechnology.

NANOWNED :p

Not everyone will want to live in a skyscraper

You could live in a closet for all it would matter to you. The nanobots living in your brain would be capable of overriding all your sensory inputs and outputs. You could literally spend years in your little closet and be experiencing a world that seems just as real as the real world. In fact, if this world is on the network, other people could visit it too... and they could all have as much land as they could ever want - so you wouldn't be sacrificing human interaction.

Back