• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First seizure letter

GETNIT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just got my first seizure letter in my po box yesterday. From what I have heard and read it really doesn't mean much as long as you change your shipping address everything will be fine. However, I have another package coming in a few days to the same address. Should I be concerned? Should I refuse the package? Any advice is appreciated.

Throw the letter out and be cautious getting next one. Is it more gear? I doubt they would seize one and let another slide but be careful it seemd you order alott

It's possible your other package will make it through, I wouldn't refuse it if I makes it through quickly.
But yes go domestic for a while and change post boxes and such if you want to go international

Was it alot of gear ?
i had 200g of raw seized and I have another 100g coming today or tomorrow. Not sure if that's enough to raise any major suspicion. I order a lot of small quantities of raw once a year and stock pile enough for me and my workout partner.... Seems like a lot but is really kinda peanuts compared to a cartel or something.

i personally wouldnt talk about open transactions of what your buying in an open forum bro. Its one thing to talk about recreational use but another thing to talk about transactions and raws. With that being said I wouldnt worry about it, my buddy has enough letters to wall paper his room. As for going domestic its hard to find well priced primo amps, HG gear domestic thats the only problem.

Thanks for the advice everyone... I can't stand reading these kinds of threads and people bash others for there questions and/or misinformation. We are all here for opinions, help and insight. I've been doing this for a while and knew that eventually it was going to happen. I may be safe and refuse the package and ask if the will re ship to a different address. I will definitely order domestic from now on.

well did you require a signature? because i all was tell them not to require a signature. If its LEO then they are going to be requiring a sig and id at the door. mail never checks ID. It will also be at the end of the day when they bust you...

I'm not a seller or dealer I just don't like being in a pinch for getting my gear so I do it myself to save me money and hassle of finding a steady source which is almost non existent if not in a big city. But thanks on the heads up.

IML Gear Cream!
FYI - Homeland Security officers are now making visits to your mailing address for any type of illegal items brought into this country, first time or fifth, it makes no difference. DOMESTIC is the only way to go anymore IMHO.

I have only ordered domestic and never had a problem. I think getting a seizure letter would make me paranoid.

My guess as open about his business as he is maybe he got popped. Otherwise I'd assume he'd be back to say he got his stuff etc... I could be wrong and hope I am.

If he got 200g seized.. I doubt that's just gonna be a letter.. That's enough to be considered intent to distribute

If he got 200g seized.. I doubt that's just gonna be a letter.. That's enough to be considered intent to distribute

I agree and even though it might only be for himself and his friend it looks like distribution to LE.

Yea raw materials in general is huge red flag. Even if him and his friend are running a gram a week that's 2 years worth of gear for each of them, plus he said he had another 100g coming...no way on earth that is going to look like for personal.

Yea raw materials in general is huge red flag. Even if him and his friend are running a gram a week that's 2 years worth of gear for each of them, plus he said he had another 100g coming...no way on earth that is going to look like for personal.

Yep..

IML Gear Cream!
Why would you put all your business out there. You didn't have to tell the world what was coming to your addy. Hope everything turn out well for him.

He probably got his door kicked down.

If they kick in his door they are going to take his computer, and denying its his shipment would be damn hard when they will find that he admitted guilt on a public forum...so if he did get raided he would be pretty much fucked.

i had 200g of raw seized and I have another 100g coming today or tomorrow. Not sure if that's enough to raise any major suspicion. I order a lot of small quantities of raw once a year and stock pile enough for me and my workout partner.... Seems like a lot but is really kinda peanuts compared to a cartel or something.
Assuming you two cycled for 12 months straight without coming off you two would be going through 6 grams of test a week. Who the hell is your workout partner, Ronnie Coleman?

I'm surprised you got a letter instead of a controlled delivery with that much weight.

Domestic or pct is how I roll.

No, not in jail... Don't wanna discuss what I did on an open forum. But all is well with no bangs on the door. Sorry for the late follow up.

Back