• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Customer

cumminspower

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Placed my first order with PSL the 11th. With all the hype and reviews I have read about their gear, I'm really excited to get the ball rolling. My personal source was redeployed recently which kind of left me wondering where to turn. I did have a few other questions, but would feel more comfortable asking them in private. :winkfinger:

For what it is worth, thank you for the excellent customer service so far.

-CDP

That's what I am hoping for. Just saw the lab results of another board member. Very pleased with his results. If all goes smoothly, I may not have to look any further again.

Your in good hands bro!

You will no longer need to look around you found yourself a home!

I am glad you are happy with everything. Just as importantly, if you ever do have any issues, let us know...dont keep it inside and stew over it. It is out #1`goal is to make our customers happy because we know that this is the single best ay to grow a business. When approached from this perspective, both the customer and business owner end up working toward the same objective.

Well I do have a question. I have never used HCG before. I have 10,000 iu coming in, well whenever they send it. How do I mix it and how do I read the insulin syringe? I'm wanting to run 250iu 2x a wk. total cycle is for 12. I looked into getting some bacteriostatic water and some empty 10ml vials for mixing, but I am still clueless. Im also still trying to find some caber. Hopefully nothing that I just wrote violates the TOS.

Just PM one of us PSL reps and we will walk you through everything, thanks for giving us a try as I am sure you will be pleased... for future reference be careful when you talk about specific dates and TAs as we all don't want to violate policy and ensure the safety of everyone..

Okay I am looking for the PM, but cant find it...lol

When it comes to product questions, please place them on the public forum (this forum), as other people with the same question will alos find the answers they are looking for.

As for reconning HCG, it is simple. If you get HCG in a vial, just add the water to the vial. If you get HCG in an amp, it will need to be reconned in the amp, then transfered into another vial. Since each vial is usually 5,000 IU, if you recon with 1 ml of water (1 insulin syringe), you kow you will get 500 IU for every 10 clicks on an insulin syringe.

Ive used gear in the past that were thicker than I would want to admit. Can I run a 27 gauge pin with PSL products?

The HCG came in today. Very well packed, so well that it nearly took me 5 mins to open everything. lol Good job to whoever it was. Now just awaiting the rest, hoperfully it gets here so I have enough time to cut up before my trip in august.

Just recently used PsL for the first time. Top notch bro. Very professional. Happy with every step of their process.

Well I got my BAC water, Slin pins and 3cc barrels ordered. Now I do have a question. Regarding the HCG, each vial has 5000iu in them. if I put in 2mL of bac water and pull up to the 10 mark on a 1cc insulin barrel, that would be 250 iu, right?

IML Gear Cream!
Well I got my BAC water, Slin pins and 3cc barrels ordered. Now I do have a question. Regarding the HCG, each vial has 5000iu in them. if I put in 2mL of bac water and pull up to the 10 mark on a 1cc insulin barrel, that would be 250 iu, right?

yes...250iu's....

yep got my amps in to Canada with out hassle. PLS seems to be on the ball

Back