• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

STRONG -- IML Member videos only!

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We can all post up videos of feats of strength from famous people on YouTube, but sometimes true motivation comes from US... Our own community and members busting our ass every week in that gym trying to achieve our goals. Post up your videos of your personal accomplishments and feats of strength!

You bust your ass every week, lets see it!

We all know I am a bench boss because I have trained that the longest but now I am training for FULL Power I am always happy to smash a new PR (personal record).

Two Recents:

RAWRRRRRR
http://youtu.be/vbRUAXJixC0

445 squat with some stability issues--recovered and still smashed.
http://youtu.be/p602_b7tFDA

Nice determination and follow through KOS.

not bad considering I have no knees...a blown out left shoulder...and a partially torn left tricep....ten pounds more than pressing HOGAN

Lol.... Squat has always sucked for me so there's no big lifts there for me. Most iv don't is 535 at about 230

Thanks man... I'm not lookin to PL again but I like being strong and not lookin like I am. Just trying to get back into the swing of things.

Thanks man... I'm not lookin to PL again but I like being strong and not lookin like I am. Just trying to get back into the swing of things.

I'm new to the sport as you know
But love it
Doing my third competition this Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great work brother it's nice to see you here, you have always helped me out over on MD any time I had a question.

I'm new to the sport as you knowBut love itDoing my third competition this Saturday Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool what association are you going to lifting? What's your weight class.

Great work brother it's nice to see you here, you have always helped me out over on MD any time I had a question.

Thanks buddy. I try to help out where I can, Even though I do a lot of things backwards than most people.

Cool what association are you going to lifting? What's your weight class.

I am lifting in the RPS now
This meet I'm doing now is a warmup for June I'm 212 so competing in 220 class

June is my important one and is a qualifier for the XPS bench bash at the Arnold I will be dieting down to 198 for that competition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any reason your cutting down and not bulkin up to get closer to 220 or more?

i cut 14lbs in 7-8hours and had 24hrs to out it back which I did and added a extra 2lbs and set new meet pr's after doin it.... You could stay at 212 and cut to the 198s.

Any reason your cutting down and not bulkin up to get closer to 220 or more?

i cut 14lbs in 7-8hours and had 24hrs to out it back which I did and added a extra 2lbs and set new meet pr's after doin it.... You could stay at 212 and cut to the 198s.

I am going for a qualifier bench for the XPC Bench Bash at the Arnold Sports Festival. I want to compete at 198 so I need to qualify at that weight.

Are the weigh ins same day?

I just weighed in...
They have weigh ins the day before and day of.

All SPF and RPS meets are this way. Not sure about other federations.

i most Likly will not DL again for months... But next time 630-640 or more will look like that.

Why don't you compete anymore USALITTLE.

BTW on another board you asked me who i trained with, I now train with: Derek Wade and Zac Whalen if you wanna look em up.

I have some things go on in my live and just stopped workin out for more then 2 years... Just literally woke up one day and said I'm not going to the gym and from there on didn't touch a wait for more than two years closer to three. So all of the new videos that I've been posting on my YouTube page or just me just now getting myself back into the gym after maybe a month. I'm not taking anything other than my TRT dose. And to be honest I'm not even really regular in the gym yet I have to be happy with myself in the gym before I could even think about trying to concentrate to do a powerlifting meet. But in the past three years I've gotten a lot wiser a lot smarter have trained a lot of people made them much stronger so who knows I can't say that I'm not going to do it ever but it just won't be today.

Why don't you compete anymore USALITTLE.

BTW on another board you asked me who i trained with, I now train with: Derek Wade and Zac Whalen if you wanna look em up.

Which board was that?

Back