• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Uncle Z is the best!

cujo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
8 days from the day I PLACED my order! You cannot ask for faster and better service from the uncle. Ive waited on protein powders longer! I dont know why everyone doesnt use him. Do people like waiting 2 months for stuff or never getting it like some other sources? :hmmm: Anyway, I cant wait to see what the sale is at the end of the month! Thanks again Z!

ZZZ is the fatest in the biz IMO. I am now waiting on one intl and also won't be able to resist the sale. I am a sucker for slaes and contests.:ohyeah:

8 days from the day I PLACED my order! You cannot ask for faster and better service from the uncle. Ive waited on protein powders longer! I dont know why everyone doesnt use him. Do people like waiting 2 months for stuff or never getting it like some other sources? :hmmm: Anyway, I cant wait to see what the sale is at the end of the month! Thanks again Z!

Hi
you are welcome ! :)

but even I am surprised with such a prompt delivery you were really luck I have to say REALLY !

another happy customer on my list
hope you'll like my 'dvds ' ;)

z.

Hey guys...

This is exactly why I take the time to write the posts I do about Z.

You see - we are all here for two reasons ... "to help each other - and to get help."

And it all starts here - if you have nothing to run - or if what you are running is junk - all the how-to advice in the world - just doesn't matter.

This is exactly why I've only used Z - and have no reason to use anyone else...

All 6 of 6 orders have been on time - Z answers all of my questions within 1 day - 2 at most - and every product has been awesome ... "why go anywhere else?"

It's always great to see another happy customer of Z - it makes posts like this - worth all the time and effort.

Please keep us posted Cujo. :)

My ZDom came very fast and is great gear. Now- I just ordered my intl and will see how fast it comes. I am betting it shows very fast knowing Z. I am just checking my funds for this April sale that is a " secret" .

C
My ZDom came very fast and is great gear. Now- I just ordered my intl and will see how fast it comes. I am betting it shows very fast knowing Z. I am just checking my funds for this April sale that is a " secret" .

Same here just waiting on my intl shipment.i need my hcg lol.i have the drops but they suckkk.my ex girlfrirnd got the hcg drops from her doctor to lose weight lol.you know how girls are.

IML Gear Cream!
Z is great. I've had orders come within a couple weeks with him. I've also had one that took over 6 weeks. Wasn't his fault though. I didn't make threads bitching about it either.

I've also used other great sources that I've had packs come in 2-3 weeks or less...and one that would come in 6+ weeks.

If any of you ever have a pack that takes longer than 2-3 weeks with Z, I hope you aren't in here making threads and bitching about it, without doing every thing you can to work it through with Z, through his site, his reps or the man himself. If that process is followed, there's never a need to make a thread when using solid sources like Z.

just sayin...

Z is great. I've had orders come within a couple weeks with him. I've also had one that took over 6 weeks. Wasn't his fault though. I didn't make threads bitching about it either.

I've also used other great sources that I've had packs come in 2-3 weeks or less...and one that would come in 6+ weeks.

If any of you ever have a pack that takes longer than 2-3 weeks with Z, I hope you aren't in here making threads and bitching about it, without doing every thing you can to work it through with Z, through his site, his reps or the man himself. If that process is followed, there's never a need to make a thread when using solid sources like Z.

just sayin...

Good words.i hate cry babys.

just sayin...

Thank you :)

Lately people email me before they start thread about his last order in many cases they hmm I think that they don't believe that pack was sent to them but within 3-4days they email me back and say sorry coz ..... what a surprise pack arrived !

And yeah PM me please ask I'll check it for you straight away and answer - PM system is the fastest way to get in touch with me personally

Did i never replied to PM ? I don't think so :)

So please make things easier for you and for me and listen to bmw

z.

hey uncle i emailed you but your never replied back. but yeah. hows the shipping towards canada? Like are your packages discrete? I moved to canada & i'm stuck here with no domesticated sources whatsoever -.- so yeah let me know, i'm looking to buy a few cycles worth of gear

hey uncle i emailed you but your never replied back. but yeah. hows the shipping towards canada? Like are your packages discrete? I moved to canada & i'm stuck here with no domesticated sources whatsoever -.- so yeah let me know, i'm looking to buy a few cycles worth of gear

When you emailed me ?

Always PM me coz I'm doing PM's by myself
emails are done by me and my Reps....

anyway I'll PM you in a sec :)

z.

i emailed you earlier today. & sweet, thanks brotha! =D MUCH appreciated!

i emailed you earlier today. & sweet, thanks brotha! =D MUCH appreciated!

Bor I thought that it was a couple of days ago....

Remember about time difference !
Also I do boards and PM's first !! Than I move to emails if I have free time to do it

:)

z.

oh right, totally forgot haha. & Allright I guess I should get up to 50 posts asap xD

I always have to remember the time differance too. I have now learned that when I PM Z I know I will usually get a response within 24 hours. But- it might catch him at a time where he is just going to bed- so need to give ample time.I am kind of a " worry" type- but my DVDs always get here from Z- no worries

allright that makes me feel at ease. about to order my gear in a second. but one question, you guys only except payment through money gram & western union?? Am I able to pay through a visa gift card?

IML Gear Cream!
allright that makes me feel at ease. about to order my gear in a second. but one question, you guys only except payment through money gram & western union?? Am I able to pay through a visa gift card?

Email Z about gift card-I alawys use WU as is better for me. I have been going down and paying cash. Someone siad it was cheaper in person that online ? IDK- but I do know Zs service is screaming fast.:clapping::clapping::clapping:

allright, i might as well go to WU! guess it's worth it lol.

BTW how discrete do they make the packages? cause in canada i hear they open up the packages.. Like do they disguise it any way?

allright, i might as well go to WU! guess it's worth it lol.

BTW how discrete do they make the packages? cause in canada i hear they open up the packages.. Like do they disguise it any way?

keep these questions off the forum all of ur ?'s can be answered by zzz shoot him a pm or email the site u will be more then happy with his products

Back