• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The end is near. Proof inside.

Thee_One

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just this week, TEPCO released a report http://www.tepco.co.jp/nu/fukushima-np/images/handouts_111130_09-j.pdf on this China Syndrome event. The containment vessels are being systematically eaten by a molten mass of core materials. They are chemically reacting with cement which is not rock but rather, is a water-permeable material that reacts to heat .

The molten core of several Fukushima Daiichi reactors is sinking through the Earth???s crust and appears to be in early stages of a ???China Syndrome???. If fuel reaches an underground water vein, it will cause contamination of underground water, soil contamination and sea contamination. Moreover, if the underground water vein keeps being heated for long time, a massive hydrovolcanic explosion will be caused.

Fukushima Enters China Syndrome: Meltdown Is Destroying Cement | Culture of Life News

Yea and the (lol) EPA isn't helping either.

EPA to raise limits for radiation exposure while Canada turns off fallout detectors

The EPA maintains a set of so-called "Protective Action Guides" (PAGs). These PAGs are being quickly revised to radically increase the allowable levels of iodine-131 (a radioactive isotope) to anywhere from 3,000 to 100,000 times the currently allowable levels.

The group Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility (PEER) is all over this issue, having obtained internal emails from a FOIA requests that reveal some truly shocking revelations of the level of back-stabbing betrayal happening inside the EPA. For example, under the newly-revised PAGs, drinking just one glass of water considered "safe" by the EPA could subject you to the lifetime limit of radiation. (http://www.peer.org/news/news_id.ph...)

Learn more: EPA to raise limits for radiation exposure while Canada turns off fallout detectors

alien.jpg

The resemblance is uncanny!

I call bullshit. There would be serious scientific outcry about this if it were actually happening. I wouldn't trust a blog called "Culture of Life News" for serious news.

I call bullshit. There would be serious scientific outcry about this if it were actually happening. I wouldn't trust a blog called "Culture of Life News" for serious news.

Unless governments were keeping it under wraps to avoid panic.

The guardian is reporting this story also but it is referencing what happened directly after the tsunami. There has been no further erosion; the story is just letting us know how close the rods came to penetrating the outer steel casing of the reactor housing. The story is about how this will set back future nuclear programs due to safety concerns.

www.guardian.co.uk/world/.../fukushima-fuel-rods-completely-melte...

dammit the link doesn't work here it is:

Fuel rods inside one of the reactors at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant may have completely melted and bored most of the way through a concrete floor, the reactor's last line of defence before its steel outer casing, the plant's operator said.
Tokyo Electric Power (Tepco) said in a report that fuel inside reactor No 1 appeared to have dropped through its inner pressure vessel and into the outer containment vessel, indicating that the accident was more severe than first thought.
The revelation that the plant may have narrowly averted a disastrous "China syndrome" scenario comes days after reports that the company had dismissed a 2008 warning that the plant was inadequately prepared to resist a tsunami.
Tepco revised its view of the damage inside the No 1 reactor – one of three that suffered meltdown soon after the 11 March disaster – after running a new simulation of the accident.
It would not comment on the exact position of the molten fuel, or on how much of it is exposed to water being pumped in to cool the reactor. More than nine months into the crisis, workers are still unable to gauge the damage directly because of dangerously high levels of radiation inside the reactor building.
"Uncertainty involved in the analysis is significant, due to the uncertain nature of the original conditions and data used," Tepco said in a report. It said the concrete "could have been penetrated", but added that the fuel remained inside the reactor's outer casing.
Previously, the firm had said that only some of the fuel had burned through its inner pressure vessel and dropped into the containment vessel.
"Almost no fuel remains at its original position," Tepco said. The simulation shows that the fuel may have penetrated the concrete floor by up to 65cm, just 37cm from the reactor's outer steel wall.
Tepco said that about 60% of the fuel in the two other reactors that experienced meltdown had dropped onto the concrete base, but had caused less damage.
After the tsunami, workers at the site stopped injecting reactor No 1 with water for about 14 hours, resulting in more serious damage than sustained by the two other reactors.
The company added, however, that fuel in all three reactors was being kept stable by cooling water, adding that the erosion had stopped.
It said the findings would not affect plans to bring the reactors to a safe state, known as cold shutdown, possibly by the middle of the month.
Japanese authorities may announce cold shutdown on 16 December, the Yomiuri Shimbun reported on Friday. That stage is reached when water used to cool the fuel rods remains below boiling point, thereby preventing the fuel from heating up again.
Stabilising the reactors is just the first stage of the operation to resolve the crisis. Tepco has said it won't be able to begin removing the fuel for another 10 years. Decommissioning the plant could take at least 30 years.

You guys...That's not what "China Syndrome" means.
:facepalm:

Please only post non-retard.

I finally got around to negging your retarded arse. Most everyone here alraedy knows how to appreciate good quality racial humour. So, i would reccommend that you STFU before getting negged into oblivioun faggot.

IML Gear Cream!
China Syndrome?!? I don't want radiation to cause my dick to shrink, somebody better do something fast!

China Syndrome?!? I don't want radiation to cause my dick to shrink, somebody better do something fast!

Then stop using a laptop...

I read it radiates your balls...

I finally got around to negging your retarded arse. Most everyone here alraedy knows how to appreciate good quality racial humour. So, i would reccommend that you STFU before getting negged into oblivioun faggot.

:roflmao:

reps...

Just this week, TEPCO released a report http://www.tepco.co.jp/nu/fukushima-np/images/handouts_111130_09-j.pdf on this China Syndrome event. The containment vessels are being systematically eaten by a molten mass of core materials. They are chemically reacting with cement which is not rock but rather, is a water-permeable material that reacts to heat .

The molten core of several Fukushima Daiichi reactors is sinking through the Earth???s crust and appears to be in early stages of a ???China Syndrome???. If fuel reaches an underground water vein, it will cause contamination of underground water, soil contamination and sea contamination. Moreover, if the underground water vein keeps being heated for long time, a massive hydrovolcanic explosion will be caused.

Fukushima Enters China Syndrome: Meltdown Is Destroying Cement | Culture of Life News
ive said it before and ill say it 90000 more times. WATER will be the cuz of the war that ends the world as we no it

Then stop using a laptop...

I read it radiates your balls...

And I can get mercury poisoning from your fillings when you blow me but it hasn't stopped me has it?
;)

*do not take seriously, I know you don't have any fillings

And I can get mercury poisoning from your fillings when you blow me but it hasn't stopped me has it?
;)

*do not take seriously, I know you don't have any fillings

I give you sound advice to protect your testicles from the risk of radiation and heat from a laptop and this is how you respond...

No more blow jobs for you...

My fillings and I will be going elsewhere from now on...

Back