• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who has real masteron?

Nyde

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who has real masteron that is actually masteron and not test prop? Had a few masterons from some lab sponsors tested out with the labmax steroid testing kit and sadly they came out to be test prop, NOT masteron. So sad....so pathetic.

So...who has REAL masteron?

fuck the masteron,you will lost all head hair ;) if you got real one..
but 80-90% masteron on market are fake! its not masteron but some kind of testosterone..;)

but 80-90% masteron on market are fake! its not masteron but some kind of testosterone..;)

Lmfao!! Speak for yourself there guy. Not everyone losses their hair from real mast. I seem to have no issue with it. Some hair loss yes that you can't notice, but whole head? That's wildly exaggerated my friend.

Who has real masteron that is actually masteron and not test prop? Had a few masterons from some lab sponsors tested out with the labmax steroid testing kit and sadly they came out to be test prop, NOT masteron. So sad....so pathetic.

So...who has REAL masteron?

You bought them from one of our sponsors??

Ahhm???? Don't you sell Masteron??? I mean I think it's reasonable to assume that hair loss is inevitably one of that side effects possible, from AAS use. To say you will lose all your hair if you get real Masteron, leaves me to ask if all of your clients that buy your Masteron lose all their hair???

When someone posts a serious question like this and I was a reputable lab (ugl) I would be all over it. Just my 2 cents..

I think if it's sponsors here selling prop as mast. It should be public(with lab results to prove) or at least I hope you have notified the mods

I had a very long course of masteron and didnt see the hair loss until week 16. Then I saw a significant loss

Keep your mast short fellas

I know from first hand exp bpl mast prop is gtg

IML Gear Cream!
I had a very long course of masteron and didnt see the hair loss until week 16. Then I saw a significant loss

Keep your mast short fellas

I know from first hand exp bpl mast prop is gtg
^^^Well done DJ^^^^Sales just went up for BPL (BluePrint Laboratories)

I've heard bpl is good, I'm using and have used gen shi from SFY. I likes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If memory serves me correctly which sometimes it doesn't, lol... I thought I read a thread about blocking dht with nizoral shampoo and finasteride, anyone else want to chime in here

If memory serves me correctly which sometimes it doesn't, lol... I thought I read a thread about blocking dht with nizoral shampoo and finasteride, anyone else want to chime in here

You have my attention...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered one. $220 is a small investment for inconclusive evidence...

I lost a good amount of hair with mast. Was running cut mix and supplementing extra tren and mast. Added var in at the end. Best cycle ever but WAAAY to hard on the hair line. I won't take it again. Obviously hair loss will vary from person to person. I don't normally agree with WP, but he's correct on this one.

IML Gear Cream!
I personally don't agree. I've ran mast e 750mg ew for 20 weeks with no issues. I've also done the same with mast p. He's exaggerated quite a bit with his statement. For some yes it will thin your hair or increase mpb but for some it will do very little to the point it's not even noticeable. I've ran mast from his shop as well as many others with zero issues.

Lmfao!! Speak for yourself there guy. Not everyone losses their hair from real mast. I seem to have no issue with it. Some hair loss yes that you can't notice, but whole head? That's wildly exaggerated my friend.

Hahahaha tell em sherk!

I personally don't agree. I've ran mast e 750mg ew for 20 weeks with no issues. I've also done the same with mast p. He's exaggerated quite a bit with his statement. For some yes it will thin your hair or increase mpb but for some it will do very little to the point it's not even noticeable. I've ran mast from his shop as well as many others with zero issues.

Like I said before. It's completely subjective. Meaning one person's results will not be the same as the others. I didn't lose my whole head of hair, but it receded greatly. More than anything i've ever done before. I was running mast P at 700mg/wk. It's a great substance. I would run it more if it didn't affect my hair line so much. Apparently I'm more prone to hair loss than you are.

Not sure. I left for personal reasons. Haven't been around much. Are they still running?

No hair no hair problems :winkfinger:

i am sure a lot of masterons are not masteron even close since its not so cheap ! so its why you not lost hair! but good and real masteron for sure take your hair!

Back