• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to tell if your gear is real?

keyloc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey my friend ordered from the i net that he found on goggle i believe... some stuff came but from the research i have done its about 50/50 good to bad ratio

how can i tell that it is fake ? its decabol 250 from the manufacture www.britishdragon.com and according to there source checker the source is legit...

it all seems fishy to me but is there anyway to really tell before he orders more or worst yet if i decide to order something

Check that the source is legit and you will most likely get legit gear. Otherwise you are looking at about $100-$150 to test for a given substance.

how do you check to see if the source is clear ?

Ask the source for references and check with them.

keyloc doing a google search to find a steroid supplier is not smart. Its easy to get scammed or even worse arrested that way. I wouldn't join your friend in that practice.

in addition as mudge said the only 100% sure way to know what you got is to have it tested....and it costs a lot.

You could always use it...

gococksDJS said:
This is the best way...
I don't know about "best". You could be holding a vial of cyanide in your hand. If you got it from an unverified or non-referred source I wouldn't recommend sticking it in your ass to see if it's real.

Witmaster said:
I don't know about "best". You could be holding a vial of cyanide in your hand. If you got it from an unverified or non-referred source I wouldn't recommend sticking it in your ass to see if it's real.

lol... i will stay away from googled stuff... but what if he does it and he gets great results.... should it be safe then ?

You could always test it out on your dog. .... hehe

IML Gear Cream!
Witmaster said:
Only careless users would run the risk of shooting something like cyanide. Im sure Google doesn't screen for scammers when they find websites.

fake gear = pure oil (with few exceptions, excluding orals, suspension etc).

I know of someone that got fake Winstrol....after a few days he ended up in the ER....turns out he was injecting himself ED with Armor All......almost killed himself.

TrojanMan60563 said:
I know of someone that got fake Winstrol....after a few days he ended up in the ER....turns out he was injecting himself ED with Armor All......almost killed himself.
Whoever sold that to him is a piece of shit that should be strung up by his balls for eternity. :mad:

TrojanMan60563 said:

thats pretty messed up :(

TrojanMan60563 said:

oh that is sick

musclepump said:
gross. I hope he tracked down his dealer and shot him.

i'd knock his lights out with a sledgehammer then shoot him with the fake gear he sold me, see how he likes spending the next few months in intensive care

'say hello to my little friend!' :hehe:

gococksDJS said:
Only careless users would run the risk of shooting something like cyanide. Im sure Google doesn't screen for scammers when they find websites.
Hey I agree, but I think the previous posts illustrate my exaggerated "cyanide" example. My point was, if you are shooting, into your body, a chemical that you acquired from an unknown and/or unverified source you are taking your life into your own hands.

IML Gear Cream!
Witmaster said:
Hey I agree, but I think the previous posts illustrate my exaggerated "cyanide" example. My point was, if you are shooting, into your body, a chemical that you acquired from an unknown and/or unverified source you are taking your life into your own hands.
indeed..

Witmaster said:
Well, one must buy from sources that have long standing reputation. Those people don't sell armor all.

Yeah I don't know what he did about it cause you can't go to the police and say "i bought steroids from john doe and this is what happened"....I suppose you could but then you are probably getting arrested too....I would for sure do something to that person...like set their house on fire in the middle of the night with as many gallons of gas I could get...blow that fucker up...thats just me.

Spend the extra cash and go to a legit source. That you know other people use. I would never buy off the net, to easy to get scammed or busted. Don't risk your life over a few $$$.

JAKE6864 said:
Spend the extra cash and go to a legit source. That you know other people use. I would never buy off the net, to easy to get scammed or busted. Don't risk your life over a few $$$.
But you can't foget that buying from a trusted source doesn't automatically make it safe. Your gear may be legit, but you can still get pinched. There will always be risks, some ways are safer than others, but you can't be 100% safe.

Wow you googled a source thats your problem

you tell em kung fu! wait let me get the DeLorean...

Back