• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Front loading test when your on d-bol

Junkboxer

Mr. Bigorexia
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have a lot of extra test cyp on hand for my test/dbol/proviron cycle coming up. i know dbol kicks in right away so should i avoid front loading my test? would i see any benefits from that?

i have a lot of extra test cyp on hand for my test/dbol/proviron cycle coming up. i know dbol kicks in right away so should i avoid front loading my test? would i see any benefits from that?

I've never noticed any difference between front-loading or not. It is a waste of gear IMO...

I would think that dbol is all you need to start off. I would be careful about running a lot of test with dbol too. the two of them drove my estradiol sky high.

yea, its really not neccessary to front load. its gonna take 6 weeks for the cyp to kick in really nice, id startem both but go light on the cyp, then when its kickin in, then i blast that oil up and get the benefit of it. you would only waist it early on. then when im blasting oil, id come off the bols

I've never noticed any difference between front-loading or not. It is a waste of gear IMO...

This.....

Either Test Prop, dbol or both is a perfect kickstart...

Back