• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Now We Know: JPMorgan Chase Is Worse Than Enron

"Truthout is a 501 nonprofit, PROGRESSIVE news organization in the United States that operates a web site and distributes a daily newsletter"

"Truthout is a 501 nonprofit, PROGRESSIVE news organization in the United States that operates a web site and distributes a daily newsletter"

Doesn't mean the information is incorrect.

Jamie Dimon the head Jew

I'm surprised there's not a revolution going on in the US, the People versus corporate america.... it's like we're lambs going to slaughter.. wtf !!!

I'm surprised there's not a revolution going on in the US, the People versus corporate america.... it's like we're lambs going to slaughter.. wtf !!!

Americans have been conditioned to believe there is nothing we can do. We have the power, they don't. But we're so divided, looking at each other with such derision and hate, we can't possibly get it together enough to do anything. That derision and hate is because too many are programed to think the other guy is a worthless piece of shit leaching off everyone else. We are told who to hate, why, and so many fall for it.

Americans have been conditioned to believe there is nothing we can do. We have the power, they don't. But we're so divided, looking at each other with such derision and hate, we can't possibly get it together enough to do anything. That derision and hate is because too many are programed to think the other guy is a worthless piece of shit leaching off everyone else. We are told who to hate, why, and so many fall for it.

...Divide and conquer is what the 'ruling class', those 1%er's have us doing, It's not just black & white, but Christians hating Muslims ..its also Dems hating Repubs, hetros hating gays. We're so fu*king confused & meanwhile we get shafted by the rich. All these phony wars that only make money for corporations[rich people]. TV teaches & support hatred & violence, it's subtle & the average person does not realize the negative effect tv has,
of course tv is controlled by the ruling class. almost any type of hate reinforces fear ,which maintains division of the people...Church's are closer to the devil than god. We are truly asleep at the wheel. God help us...

Makes perfect sense ...I personally rather ignore stories like this cause I know its everyday type shit to these big banks and corps. There is nothing I can do so I'd rather not see it

Sad but really what am I gonna do

IML Gear Cream!
Makes perfect sense ...I personally rather ignore stories like this cause I know its everyday type shit to these big banks and corps. There is nothing I can do so I'd rather not see it

Of course there's nothing we can do but to not be aware means your a potential victim if your not paying attention. And it's the people at the bottom who never get their investment monies back when/if these financial gangsters get caught.

they have there greedy little dick beaters in everything. lots of things that look like good investments now won't be worth jack squat in the future because of the many ways they are allowed to keep their books.

Quit turning a blind eye is a good start.

Of course they are! Enron got busted and their CEO put in prison...After they ripped Californians off for millions of dollars with their fake ass energy crisis, of coarse.

jp morgan chase is still running a muck and still phuquin people over. The farce of it all is, people still put stock into their politicians and these politicians don't work for the people anymore and they haven't for quit some time.

I get weird looks from people when I tell them I'm a big supporter of both the tea party and occupy. We're conditioned to choose one side over the other, but when you stop to think for yourself, you'll realize both movements have plenty in common and should be working together rather than fighting against each other. The federal reserve and corporate welfare are the enemy and we're stupid enough to get distracted by issues like abortion and gay rights. Gay people are the least of my worries.

Back