• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HGH for repairs of injury?

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there any studies of HGH repairing injuries or reducing overall pain such as destroyed discs in the back, shoulder, wrist damage?

There's always science and then there is real life cases. Has anyone repaired a bad injury? Is this something doctors will prescribe and any success with insurance covering such thing?

Surgery isn't possible due to a few affected areas. Even if they wanted to I've been advised its extremely dangerous and there is zero proof it will fix the problem because of multiple damaged areas. Its bearable, however only with pain medication. I'd like to take less of that crap if possible.

Something I'm curious about and if doctors would go this route after other options have been tried with no real results.

I read about guys using it to help after some injuries so I'm wondering if this is something I could discuss with a doctor. I'm going to assume however that it would be expensive, very expensive.

Last edited:
I can only speak from my experience. At 51 and making a serious effort at regaining my younger physique I decided to go the HGH route, and was fortunate enough to find a physician that supported my effort and prescribed Saizen HGH for me. I have ramped up from 1 iu daily to 3 iu, and I am now in my fourth month of useage.

Injury background is a severely crushed lower disc that happened 15 years ago, back pain has ranged from extreme to annoying ever since, with really no period of time where it wasn't present. In the last month the pain is non existent, other than occasional stiffness I would say that the injury seems to have vanished. Now, it is completely possible that my increased exercise regime has strengthened my core muscles which has relieved the pain, but I would have to add that I really have not been out of shape during the last 15 years. I would say the HGH at least passively helped the injury by allowing me to recover from work quicker and maintain a tighter rotation of exercise.

It has taken a solid 3+ months to see benefits from the HGH, and at 51 I am leaner and stronger than I have ever been and just starting to notice wrinkles are softening and skin is looking younger (giant benefit when you are over 50!). I think that HGH is a good idea for injury repair, but it would seem at lower, affordable doses, might take some time?

Very interesting. It would totally be worth it to me if it lowered pain levels to where pain meds wouldn't need to be taken so often. It's annoying, fun for someone looking to get a high or whatever but I don't have that problem not an addiction problem (lucky for me it's one thing I've never had a problem with!)

mod grf and ghrp-2 have similar healing properties and cheaper price. i have had good success with those and thymosin beta (tb400).

gh and the compounds i listed above will help with injuries though - a search on this forum will net a bunch of stories but I have had successes myself (injuries have gotten better but not healed yet - few months of use).

mod grf and ghrp-2 have similar healing properties and cheaper price. i have had good success with those and thymosin beta (tb400).

gh and the compounds i listed above will help with injuries though - a search on this forum will net a bunch of stories but I have had successes myself (injuries have gotten better but not healed yet - few months of use).

On mod grf and ghrp-2 or GH?

On mod grf and ghrp-2 or GH?

both - primarily my use has been mod grf and ghrp-2

i currently run mod grf and ghrp2 but once a month i give my pituatary gland a break and for 3 days use synthetic gh to resensitize to the mod grf

i currently run mod grf and ghrp2 but once a month i give my pituatary gland a break and for 3 days use synthetic gh to resensitize to the mod grf

to clarify when im running synthetic gh for those 3 days i drop the mod grf and ghrp2

can you give a run down of the doses on grf and ghrp2 . Is it like tb500 where you preload the maintenance ?

can you give a run down of the doses on grf and ghrp2 . Is it like tb500 where you preload the maintenance ?

Let's stay on topic bud, make your own thread.

Back