• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lebron.............

D

david

IML Gear Cream!
Lebron seemed very motivated last week against Stan Van Gundy and his Magic and they seemed to have won with ease. Then, don't you think he should just have a vendetta against all teams, fabricate some type of dislike toward an individual or player on the opposing team. The Heat seemed to win when he does.

For Example:

Lakers- Kobe
Denver- Carmelo
Cleveland- Everyone
Boston- The Big 3

Anyway, just wondering as I am watching the game a la DVR!!!

LeBron James has to have thick skin to endure all the taunts he gets on the road as the NBA's designated villain. But don't talk about his mother.

A heckler found that out to his chagrin during the Miami Heat's 106-92 win over the Detroit Pistons at the Palace of Auburn Hills Friday night.

Listen to the confrontation here via CBSSports.com. WARNING: May not be suitable for family audiences.

According to Michael Wallace of ESPN.com, the trouble started when heckler shouted, "LeBron, is your mom going to Boston for Valentine's Day?"

James paused as if he was going to ignore the insult. Then he leaned over the announcers table to address the fan, a back and forth that was picked up by microphones.

"What did you say to me?" James asked the fan.

"I said, 'Is your mom going to Boston for Valentine's Day?'" the heckler repeated.

James two young sons were sitting within earshot. So the heckler was not only insulting James mother, Gloria James, but his sons' grandmother. That's when King James had enough.

"Say whatever you want to say to me. Just don't be disrespectful, alright? Alright, OK?" he told the heckler. "I don't give a (expletive) what you say. If you're disrespectful, it's a problem."

The heckler backed down and sat back in his seat. Two female fans in Pistons jerseys came to James defense. "That's right, LeBron. Tell him," they said.

After the game, James told Wallace he thought about walking away but changed his mind.

"I felt I needed to say something. As I said before, you have to draw the line somewhere. Fans can say whatever they want to say. But there are times when it's not right. I had to say something."

James better be ready for more taunting from fans. The Heat visit Boston today to face the conference rival Boston Celtics in a nationally televised game on ABC (1 p.m. ET).

What do you think? Did James do the right thing? Or did he invite more heckling by reacting to rather than ignoring the insult? Weigh in below.

lebron-mom-sleeps-with-west.jpg

:lol:

don't like Kobe either.

Me neither, however, it's about who reacts well to winning and losing. We've seen all the aftermentions reaction which are sportsman like and professional. Do we all remember James's reaction to all of his playoffs exits?

Maybe, when he does finally win one he will mature and be liked once again.

Me neither, however, it's about who reacts well to winning and losing. We've seen all the aftermentions reaction which are sportsman like and professional. Do we all remember James's reaction to all of his playoffs exits?

Maybe, when he does finally win one he will mature and be liked once again.

I won't change my mind at all. The way he went about where he was going to the special televised events...omg, does he really think he's a God?

I won't change my mind at all. The way he went about where he was going to the special televised events...omg, does he really think he's a God?

I agree. I'm not sure who really is responsible for that little circus that was put on. Let's see, it was in Greenwich, ESPN televised..... he didn't really say anything outrageous....

I bet the media paid him to do that! Let's check all of their pockets within that day and that week there after! I believe they are ALL responsible.

As for LJ's personally actions aside from that..... I think he needs to refocus on his games, stop talking, taunting, etc. Do something for himself and grow up!!!

LeBron James has to have thick skin to endure all the taunts he gets on the road as the NBA's designated villain. But don't talk about his mother.

A heckler found that out to his chagrin during the Miami Heat's 106-92 win over the Detroit Pistons at the Palace of Auburn Hills Friday night.

Listen to the confrontation here via CBSSports.com. WARNING: May not be suitable for family audiences.

According to Michael Wallace of ESPN.com, the trouble started when heckler shouted, "LeBron, is your mom going to Boston for Valentine's Day?"

James paused as if he was going to ignore the insult. Then he leaned over the announcers table to address the fan, a back and forth that was picked up by microphones.

"I said, 'Is your mom going to Boston for Valentine's Day?'" the heckler repeated.

James two young sons were sitting within earshot. So the heckler was not only insulting James mother, Gloria James, but his sons' grandmother. That's when King James had enough.

"Say whatever you want to say to me. Just don't be disrespectful, alright? Alright, OK?" he told the heckler. "I don't give a (expletive) what you say. If you're disrespectful, it's a problem."

The heckler backed down and sat back in his seat. Two female fans in Pistons jerseys came to James defense. "That's right, LeBron. Tell him," they said.

After the game, James told Wallace he thought about walking away but changed his mind.

"I felt I needed to say something. As I said before, you have to draw the line somewhere. Fans can say whatever they want to say. But there are times when it's not right. I had to say something."

James better be ready for more taunting from fans. The Heat visit Boston today to face the conference rival Boston Celtics in a nationally televised game on ABC (1 p.m. ET).

What do you think? Did James do the right thing? Or did he invite more heckling by reacting to rather than ignoring the insult? Weigh in below.

How did I miss this post?? I heard about this but didn't know the details. There is a ton of heckling with worse stories attached. It is kind of creepy for someone to say that though and the guy must've looked even creepier or just crazy. For Lebron to say something like that.... I'd have to side with him on this one because that's bullshit. However, once again, the media picked up on it by luck somehow. I think ESPN, ABC, TNT, etc. should just give Lebron a 24 hour microphone because everything he says or does these days goes under a knife! I've seen worse shit come out of pro athelete's mouth's far beyond Lebron's but again, find it funny that his gets tons of media attention.

South to Maimi and his mother rode on Delonte's peepee

Oh my God!! I didn't hear that! I shut Lebron out once I learned he was two cities down from where I live and I knew Miami was going to be a circus with Bosch and Wade. Wade is like an innocent spoiled little rich kid it seems like. Daddy Riley runs out to get him a ferrari and a lincoln to make sure his son his happy but realizes it just wasn't enough. So, he went and got more seasonal toys (miller, house, anthony, jones, magloire, dampier) to keep his son happy. Shit, why couldn't he do this shit when he was in NY?

listen closely :coffee:

YouTube Video

I agree the whole TV thing when He left Cleveland was silly. I do love watching him play, and his athletic ability is astounding.

^ Jaded Knicks fan. Consider that when reading the above post. :D

I want to see Lebron destroy the NBA simply because everybody hates him.

I don't think everyone "hates" him but, moreso, they don't appreciate his years of unprofessionalism in the playoffs leading to his 2 years of drama to this date.

If there wasn't internet then, none of us probably wouldn't had said anything about his recent fan interaction.

BTW, leave it to Detroit City to start shit... ha ha! But, I hear Philly fans are just so ever pleasant to the opposing teams!

I don't think everyone "hates" him but, moreso, they don't appreciate his years of unprofessionalism in the playoffs leading to his 2 years of drama to this date.

He plays basketball for a living. I don't expect him to be a master in etiquette or international diplomacy. :D

He plays basketball for a living. I don't expect him to be a master in etiquette or international diplomacy. :D

So ever true!! I mean, in these past few years, they are high school kids being drafted into the NBA.

But, I don't see Durant, Rose and even Wade running their mouths. Again, maybe it's the media's fault for always talking about him too much. I mean, I don't think Lebron looks for the camera's not that he has to!

When I hear about Durant, Parker, Nash, etc. It's always about their game of charity... something.

Yep, I do believe it mostly media blame!!! LOL!!

But, I don't see Durant, Rose and even Wade running their mouths. Again, maybe it's the media's fault for always talking about him too much. I mean, I don't think Lebron looks for the camera's not that he has to!

When I hear about Durant, Parker, Nash, etc. It's always about their game of charity... something.

I think part of Lebron's problem is that his "personal advisors" are childhood friends who don't know wtf they are doing, not seasoned professional experts.

IML Gear Cream!
I think part of Lebron's problem is that his "personal advisors" are childhood friends who don't know wtf they are doing, not seasoned professional experts.

True True True.

He only wants to hear from his agent when his money increases and decreases.

:thumb:

When will people realize that just because a ghetto kid cut school his whole childhood and threw a round ball thru a milkcrate hanging from a lightpole does not make him an example to follow. Hes still the same ghetto kid with lots of money.

When will people realize that just because a ghetto kid cut school his whole childhood and threw a round ball thru a milkcrate hanging from a lightpole does not make him an example to follow. Hes still the same ghetto kid with lots of money.

50 percent down the middle on that one. A few of these players had fathers who also played ball. For example: Kobe

I don't want them to lead by example. Charles B. said it best on that one! LOL!!

Kobe grew up in Lower Merion which is the richest nieghborhood in the 5 county area surronding philly. He was spoon fed from birth. but still a fuck up. But putting a ball in a net does not make you someone to look up to. JMO

If you know anything about Miami Dade it's all about Wade. This is Wade County. Miami Wade baby!

That's true. Even Lebron will admit that. But, when it comes to reliability, crunch and power.... they aren't going to Bosh, Ilgauskas, etc. They are going for the first and second option. In those close knit games they were in and for the remainder of the season, Miami should seek out House, Miller and Jones more often since their big 3 brings on some much attention and double team.

LeBron will never will more than 2 championships.He'll never be Jordan.

And riding the coat-tales of two other clowns makes him all the more laughable.

lebron is a pussy. he's garbage. pretty much the worst person alive. no i'm not from cleveland. they got what they deserved

Back