• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Introducing New Blue Sky Peptide Rep!

Rayjay1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys! I just wanted to get the ball rolling. I have been having such a great experience with the peptides I am using that I actually contacted Blue Sky Peptide to see if I could work for them. I like to support good companies, and what better way to support Blue Sky Peptide than to get my hands dirty and help grow the business?

I want to have some fun with this, so I'm looking forward to putting some contests together, getting some logs going, and showing people why I wanted to work with Blue Sky.

Hopefully you guys will enjoy what we have planned.

let's do this! :winkfinger:

Good company, good luck.

Congrats brother

Congrats! I just made my first order with them not too long ago. Everything seems very GTG.

Congrats I love some bluesky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks but $40 for shipping? good to know I guess thanks.

We ship from the USA so international rates apply.

Shipping rates are always subject to change without notice based on our cost.

Please check the site from time to time, because we are always looking for ways to improve our international shipping rates.

Thank you-BSP

www.blueskypeptide.com
sales@blueskypeptide.com

Well the order is in, thanks! Need to figure out a cheaper shipping method though!

Yes a good deal for sure, just that darn shipping makes it pretty normal in price even with the sale.

Ok so is there a Canadian distributer of Bluesky? After shipping and exchange, well no real savings.

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE. And BUY 2 GET 1 FREE website specials PLUS up to 35% off with our extended sale!

"No real savings" 

Well thanks for quoting that. Also thanks for reducing the cost of shipping to Canada.
But Don't quote me and then try to make me look like I don't know what I'm talking about. Also a reputable supplier in Canada and made in Canada CanadaPeptide has IGF-1 LR3 for $59 Canadian and only $20 for shipping you do the math now! Your sale looks great but your Product is $20 US more plus exchange so actually $21.50 more plus $29 for shipping.
I like your product and did order it 2 weeks ago but went with CanadaPeptide this time because it worked out to $15 less for my order.

No real Savings

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE. And BUY 2 GET 1 FREE website specials PLUS up to 35% off with our extended sale!

"No real savings" 

Well thanks for quoting that. Also thanks for reducing the cost of shipping to Canada.
But Don't quote me and then try to make me look like I don't know what I'm talking about. Also a reputable supplier in Canada and made in Canada CanadaPeptide has IGF-1 LR3 for $59 Canadian and only $20 for shipping you do the math now! Your sale looks great but your Product is $20 US more plus exchange so actually $21.50 more plus $29 for shipping.
I like your product and did order it 2 weeks ago but went with CanadaPeptide this time because it worked out to $15 less for my order.

No real Savings

Our quality LR3 is $52 with our current sale of 35% off orders over $99

IML Gear Cream!

This is Aaron S.have to use my bigburn account never used peptides before but just took a crash course on GHRP and GHRH. Also saw what looked like a real news cast from the UK regarding there possibilities in different fields for research etc. Looks like the stuff actually works. I'll be ordering from blue sky so i hope the COA's are on point. The only ones i have found qualitative and quantitative data on are the two i mentioned above so if any info send me a PM

Last edited:
Back