• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Use Recommendations

fishhookrpm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Looking for recommendations on how to best use what I have:

41 yr old
:wacko:6'1"
today 213lbs- down from 237 woo hoo!
4 day workout split routine w/ cardio 5am 4xweek
intense martial arts training 2-3 nights a week also

2 10ml bottles of test cyp 200mg/ml
1 10ml bottles of tren E 250mg/ml
1 10ml bottle of mastron E 250mg/ml

what range is ideal on test per week and do i start tren or mast first, or ..both ? thx for any help you may render.

also, is ok to give a shout out to a company if you received exceptional service from them? In regards to my first ever online purchase of gear.

If I'm wrong then sorry. It seems as if this would be your first time fuckin w/ this shit. Go to the "sticky" section(you can't POSSIBLY miss it) and read " first cycle and pct"...........I could write an entire page or more on the information you neglected to include for any kind of an answer to ur first question...... and no, this is not the forum to say " airheadroids " is the best!......anyways, good-fucking-luck

Ok
no, been on hrt with the test for 5 years. Used several cycle stacks in my past but it has been at least three years since I have tried anything other than my test. First time having tren or mast, so that is basically where I am asking for the suggestions. Thanks for the response.

Tren I'd run around 400 also run the mast about the same. Ur going to need more gear bro. There both long esters so I'd run them the entire cycle

41 yr old

what range is ideal on test per week and do i start tren or mast first, or ..both ? thx for any help you may render.

You left out some info that would help us answer your questions.. how long you been working out(seriously)
this is first cycle I take it(or is it not.. since this is your first online purchase... )

those are two things that would help us 'guide' you through what you have.. which isn't really enough to do anything with unless it IS your first cycle...

you could buy 1 more vial 10ml of the mast e and 1 more vial of the tren e and do a low dose test 200mg a week with 500mg of mast e and tren e that would last you 10 weeks.but thats if you have done some cycleing before.thats the best i could come up with so little info givin.

41 yr old

you need another 1 10ml btl of test if you are going to run cycle. I rec 14 weeks but even 10-12wks you need more (you lose some every time you pin so if you think you only need 20ml for 10weeks your wrong it will be more like 11-12ml.

Ok
no, been on hrt with the test for 5 years. Used several cycle stacks in my past but it has been at least three years since I have tried anything other than my test. First time having tren or mast, so that is basically where I am asking for the suggestions. Thanks for the response.

then drop tren and try mast and test first. tren can be harsh for alot,. and the crappy feeling I'm starting to feel it not even worth it for general cycling.

I rec test for 14 weeks along with maste at 300-400mg ew

Also your stats show you as female under your name... i assume a mistake...

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks that was exactly what I needed to know. Also thx for the heads up on my profile lol

Thanks that was exactly what I needed to know. Also thx for the heads up on my profile lol

All the advice that was given to you was not bad advice.. but You don't know if it is applicable to you.. You never gave us your stats(training history, cycle history, etc)... your stats would give everyone that has given you advice, a chance to look back at what they said.. and possibly change it dramatically.... If this is your first cycle, I sure the hell wouldn't recommend you take tren!

post up your stats so that we can give you APPLICABLE advice...

Back