• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Winstrol, Best time to take it?

BigEric

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Should I take oral Winstrol? Empty stomach or with meals? Any input would be great, thank you

Split the dose as much as possible.
i liked 30 mg three times a day. I usually took the morning dose on an empty stomach. The other were with food. If possible I would take a dose 30/45 min pre workout(probably mental)

I think the half life is 24 hours, if that's accurate I don't think it matter as long as its every day within that 24 hour period. There's a thread with steroid half life with the info.
I liked it pre workout over early in the day... I hate daily injections, so the fewer the better for me.

Depot steroids Drug Active half-life
Deca-durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 14 days
Equipoise 14 days
Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
Primobolan (methenolone enanthate) 10.5 days
Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days
Testosterone Suspension 1 day
Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day

Depot steroids Drug Active half-life
Deca-durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 14 days
Equipoise 14 days
Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
Primobolan (methenolone enanthate) 10.5 days
Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days
Testosterone Suspension 1 day
Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day

I'm pretty sure thats for injectable but oral is 8hrs half life

I think the half life is 24 hours, if that's accurate I don't think it matter as long as its every day within that 24 hour period. There's a thread with steroid half life with the info.
I liked it pre workout over early in the day... I hate daily injections, so the fewer the better for me.

There really isn't a true half life with winstrol, the crystals disslove and then that's it. The estimated half life is anywhere from 9-12 hours.

so your saying its about 8 hrs right? or 1 day last post is not clear.

I would guess it is about a 9 hour half life.....but it really is impossible to tell as everyone is very different. If you're taking oral application, I would dose it once in the AM and again in the PM. Injectable, once....unless you like to pin more often than that.

A lot of this is splitting hairs, as long as the diet, cardio and training are on point (and 95% of people think that it is when it really isn't), in that order you'll be fine.

You also need to take into consideration, that unless you're 12% BF or less you're not going to see much of anything in the way of getting shredded. Being too fat to begin with leads a lot of people to say the stuff they had was bad or they increase the dose.

I would guess it is about a 9 hour half life.....but it really is impossible to tell as everyone is very different. If you're taking oral application, I would dose it once in the AM and again in the PM. Injectable, once....unless you like to pin more often than that.

A lot of this is splitting hairs, as long as the diet, cardio and training are on point (and 95% of people think that it is when it really isn't), in that order you'll be fine.

You also need to take into consideration, that unless you're 12% BF or less you're not going to see much of anything in the way of getting shredded. Being too fat to begin with leads a lot of people to say the stuff they had was bad or they increase the dose.
Truth. I've seen so many people say there gear is underdosed or crap when there diet is shit and there training like crap and don't get enough rest

ive never taken winny before and i got a free bottle of 10 ml 50mg stanzol..never rreally did any research on it either, do you take it with a test? or just a shot everyday or eod

thanks guys. I'm gonna start with 50mg oral ED split dose one in the morning, one pre-workout. see what happens

Back