• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Got a 20 A-Bomb freebie - should I use it on the back end of my current cycle?

beautifulpeople

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've run a few threads about my current cycle, but basically this is what it looked like:

Week 1: T. Prop 700mg; NPP 525mg; Ultradrol 12mg/day; T3 50mg/day
Week 2-3: T. Prop 700mg; NPP 525mg; Masteron 525mg; Ultradrol 12mg/day; T3 50mg/day
Weeks 4-7: T. Prop 700mg; NPP 525mg; Masteron 525mg; T3 50mg/day
Week 8: T. Prop 700mg; NPP 525mg; Masteron 525mg; T3 50mg/day; Epi 50mg/day
Week 9: T. Prop 700mg; NPP 525mg; Masteron 525mg; Tren Ace 350mg; T3 50mg/day; Epi 50mg/day; SD 20mg/day
Week 10: T. Prop 700mg; NPP 350mg; Masteron 525mg; Tren Ace 350mg; T3 50mg/day; Epi 50mg/day; SD 20mg/day
Week 11-12: T. Prop 700mg; Masteron 525mg; Tren Ace 525mg; Epi 50mg/day; SD 20mg/day
Week 13: T. Prop 700mg; Masteron 525mg; Tren Ace 700mg; Epi 50mg/day; SD 20mg/day
Week 14: T. Prop 875mg; Masteron 525mg; Tren Ace 700mg; Trenazone 1ml/day
Week 15: T. Prop 875mg; Tren Ace 700mg; Trenazone 1ml/day
Week 16-???: T. Prop 1050mg; Tren Ace 700mg; Trenazone 1ml/day

AI is Letro, also using Caber and HCG, with Nolva and a host of other supports for PCT. I've just started Week 14.

I may spring for some blue tops to start as long before PCT as possible, and run for at least 6 months at 4-5iu/day.

I came across 20 free 50mg A-bombs. I know I already went a little wild with orals (4 week kick start with Ultradrol, and Epi/SD for 4-6 weeks to jumpstart my 8th and 9th weeks when the progress seemed to level off). If I ran this cycle 18 weeks, would you use the A-bombs for the last 3 weeks at 50mg/day? Or for a week at 50mg/day and a second week at 100mg/day? Or just leave them out completely? Or I could limit the cycle to 16 weeks and start them now, but I'd prefer a couple weeks of a break from the SD/Epi before starting the bombs. They just popped up out of nowhere for me.

Thanks for all useful and respectful advice.

This looks like a cut cycle, why would you use a bulking oral? Save it for a bulking cycle.

Since you're already on week 14 of your cycle, i'm not gonna comment on it. But I will say that you're pct is off. Do not use nolva after tren, you're just asking for progesterone sides.

Pct should be:

Clomid: 100/100/75/50
Aromasin: 25/25/12.5/12.5

thats a hell of a cycle bro..You should run the T3 the whole cycle IMO(tren) and save the anadrol..

Vibrant anadrol is a very popular precontest or cutting compound. Its not really good for bulking as it decreases appetite. This is great for cutting it makes you look very full when depleteing. Water retention can be an issue but the op is running an agressive ai so it should work fine. He might not have enough though.

Vibrant anadrol is a very popular precontest or cutting compound. Its not really good for bulking as it decreases appetite. This is great for cutting it makes you look very full when depleteing. Water retention can be an issue but the op is running an agressive ai so it should work fine. He might not have enough though.

Yeah, my bad. I forgot about that but you gotta agree that if you don't get the ai dose right you're screwed for your contest. I can't believe I forgot about that, my buddy just did that for a comp. He was running 3.75mg. letro ed and Aromasin at 25Mg ed, probably a little too much but he didn't want to risk it. He told though he felt like complete shit said he would never do it again.

I figured id refresh your memory lol! its very toxic. Id run t3 leading upto and during the drol.

I figured id refresh your memory lol! its very toxic. Id run t3 leading upto and during the drol.

Lol thanks for save. Do you really think the op needs to go that route unless he was competing?

Save it, get more...use as a frontload (first 4-5 weeks) for a bulking cycle. Sure it suppresses appetite a little, but if you are serious enough to use it, you are serious enough to eat anyway.

My blood pressure could never tolerate more than 4 weeks of it. 220/110 is just too high to tolerate.

Vibrant i dont think he "needs it" but if his hearts set on using it isnt that bad for 4 weeks or so.
V good point about the blood pressure but if its precomp short run, ive heard of more durastic measures lol!

Vibrant i dont think he "needs it" but if his hearts set on using it isnt that bad for 4 weeks or so.
V good point about the blood pressure but if its precomp short run, ive heard of more durastic measures lol!

Right, and there are ways to control blood pressure. But that's one hell of a cycle already. I do however, prefer orals for a frontload to get gains going sooner...or once upon a time I did. I won't use them now since my goals are more fitness oriented and I think a pin of prop a day is better IMO than any oral, with less sides...and less toxicity to the body.

But then, we've all got to try things and see what it does for us. I've even gone so far as to run a drol only cycle to see what would happen. I won't do it again...but now I know with certainty rather than just what I was told.

IML Gear Cream!
Now you've got me curious, I've never heard that before. Anadrol has always been a classic bulking drug no ? And the estrogen issues are not taken care of in this case with an AI since anadrol does not aromatize a serm would be needed here. I know first hand that a bombs bring alot of water. However when raw size is the goal anadrol is very effective!

Now you've got me curious, I've never heard that before. Anadrol has always been a classic bulking drug no ? And the estrogen issues are not taken care of in this case with an AI since anadrol does not aromatize a serm would be needed here. I know first hand that a bombs bring alot of water. However when raw size is the goal anadrol is very effective!

Ive read alot about it actually, i was going to do it pre comp but i was on enough gear so i decided against it lol! But the op is running caber and letro to control the bloat and i also recommend t3 which also keeps watter down. Ill try an find some good articles for you bro.

This looks like a cut cycle, why would you use a bulking oral? Save it for a bulking cycle.

Since you're already on week 14 of your cycle, i'm not gonna comment on it. But I will say that you're pct is off. Do not use nolva after tren, you're just asking for progesterone sides.

Pct should be:

Clomid: 100/100/75/50
Aromasin: 25/25/12.5/12.5

Or dont use either and go to a bridge with test.

Back