• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First real cycle advice

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1) Age - 21

2) Weight and Percent BodyFat
- 180 @ 8%

3) Years of Consistent Training experience
- 2 years of serious lifting, 1 year of calisthenics

4) Previous Cycle experience
- did a var only cycle and liked the results, kept all my gains (about 10lbs)

5) Training routine and Diet
- My routine is strength based 5/3/1, I eat about 3500-4000 calories a day, with a high carb macro ratio. (im vegetarian, but still get about 1g/lb of bodyweight a day(rice and beans! going to try really hard to up my protein intake though on cycle as i know thats very important)

6) Cycle Goals
- My goal are to get up to 200lbs at the same bodyfat (or less) on a 12 week cycle and maintain that through my pct. I also want to see how far I can push my strength gains (safely of course)

My cycle plan so far looks like this:
250mg test cyp every 5 days for 12 weeks
40mg anavar ed for 6 weeks

now my real question is pct, id like to run a low dose clomid/nolva pct. I was thinking ->

50mg/ED of both for four weeks, how does that sound?

also should I get aromasin or adex? as I think im prone to gyno, and how should that be used throughout my cycle? as needed or on a schedule?

Thanks in advance for any advice or constructive criticism.

its funny how people only respond when someone posts some retarded cycle. you guys dont wanna help the people who actually do their research apparently. ive just heard tons of conflicting things on pct so i figured id ask.

its funny how people only respond when someone posts some retarded cycle. you guys dont wanna help the people who actually do their research apparently. ive just heard tons of conflicting things on pct so i figured id ask.

It's valentines day, all the guys on here are running a fuck ton of gearz, so do the math.

They've been busy taking that pussy to pound town.

Also, you're 21, you don't need that little bit of cypionate. Unless you have been diagnosed with low test by a doctor, it's not worth pinning. I CRUISE on more test than that.

You've got a few more years left to make great natural gains bro. Don't mess with Mother Nature unless you have to.

Warrior

id drop the anavar and up the test. .5mg adex EOD-ED should suffice. also, being a vegetarian is gay as fuck :coffee:

:lol:

Imo..your too young, your natural test levels are peaking within these few years so use that to your advavtage first.
Get your diet down to a fine science....wait a couple yrs...then give it a go.

I do indeed have low testosterone levels or else I would wait til I was at least 30. Is 500mg a week really considered a low dose? My friends dad who is a pharmacologist and ex bodybuilder said all they used was 250mg a week back then and that current doses are unnecessarily dangerous. of course, bnc'ing is another story. they were also using deca and hcg and all that but I think that sticky recommending 1g of test for a first cycle is pretty crazy.

thanks for the replies though guys. no need to comment about vegetarianism being gay either, im fully aware haha.

oh also besides vitamin c, what are some cycle supports that should be used? i know with orals you want liver support but im not sure when it comes to injections. What does test affect negatively the most?

Last edited:
500-750 a week, what is your source of protein, since you dont eat meat

tons of vegetables and green smoothies with spirulina and chlorella. that covers all my aminos. I also take a plant based protein powder + tons of rice, lentils, beans, nuts, eggs, avocado, (no dairy). Protein isn't really my concern since I have my aminos completely covered and most protein turns into carbs in our body anyways. gorillas are vegetarian and are huge so its definitely possible without meat. I have nothing against people who eat meat.

IML Gear Cream!
tons of vegetables and green smoothies with spirulina and chlorella. that covers all my aminos. I also take a plant based protein powder + tons of rice, lentils, beans, nuts, eggs, avocado, (no dairy). Protein isn't really my concern since I have my aminos completely covered and most protein turns into carbs in our body anyways. gorillas are vegetarian and are huge so its definitely possible without meat. I have nothing against people who eat meat.

What would be your macro split? In particular fats %.

One thing i'm concerned about is that since I already have low test, will that make the hpta shutdown and recovery much more severe?

One thing i'm concerned about is that since I already have low test, will that make the hpta shutdown and recovery much more severe?
if you eat like a man your test will increase, true story

i actually had lower test eating meat and higher estrogen. theyve wanted to put me on trt since i was younger but im on the level where its not 100% necessary but can still mess with your mind/gains and my parents never went for it.

good advice man...you give criticism but no advice. im gonna gtfo this retarded board that suggest 1g of test a week for a first timer.

carbs/protein/fat 60/30/10

I would swap your carb-fat ratio, with a weekly carb load you could make reasonable gains.

Fats as in avocado, EVOO, CNO, nuts like walnuts, almonds etc.

Lolz all around. Gorillas produce amino acids in their gut, you don't. Your argument is invalid.

^^^ lmao!

IML Gear Cream!
From the questions you're asking, I don't think you've done as much research as you think you have.

Too young to do steroids your natty test is maxed out. Eat meat and you will gain some muscle. Eating twigs, nuts and berries and juicing you might make some gains but when you stop anabolics beans and lentils and berries wont keep that muscle on you. Fish, chicken, turkey, beef and some hard training is all you need. Just saying. Choose: you want big muscles or you want to be a new age vegan hippie.

i actually had lower test eating meat and higher estrogen. theyve wanted to put me on trt since i was younger but im on the level where its not 100% necessary but can still mess with your mind/gains and my parents never went for it.

You're not implying that you went vegetarian in an attempt to increase your test and reduce your estro are you?

If you naturally have low test it's probably because you have 10% of your calories coming from fats... Being a vegetarian doesn't help much either since not just fat but cholesterol is also critical for testosterone production(don't know if you're eating whole eggs on a regular basis or just the whites).

As a vegetarian, if you're counting on soy a lot that's going to help to increase your estro and it's also one of the most heavily pesticides crops there are(also a strong but negative correlation affecting hormone balance).

Aside from the diet...bump your test to 500/week run aromasin during cycle if needed and a combo of clomid and aromasin for pct
good luck

Too young to do steroids your natty test is maxed out. Eat meat and you will gain some muscle. Eating twigs, nuts and berries and juicing you might make some gains but when you stop anabolics beans and lentils and berries wont keep that muscle on you. Fish, chicken, turkey, beef and some hard training is all you need. Just saying. Choose: you want big muscles or you want to be a new age vegan hippie.

Repped

Warrior

Back