• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

drug test

musclehunter

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
quick question. I have to take a drug test that costs me 20.00$. Is that a test where i can test positive for gear? This is in FL, if it means anything.

quick question. I have to take a drug test that costs me 20.00$. Is that a test where i can test positive for gear? This is in FL, if it means anything.

You should be able to request a description of that drug test because, to a degree you are exposing yourself to some invasion of privacy. But generally speaking, unless you're in the military or going after a security / law enforcement type job, the drug test is going to be for common recreational drugs and not steroids. Steroid tests are not cheap (I can't see it being as cheap as $20) and I don't see this being within the scope of your test.

If it's from a Doctor who requiring it in order for you to continue getting prescription meds from him, then it should not be an issue. That is the only test I have heard of that costs 20-25 bucks. If that is the case, then they are checking for rec drugs and to make sure you are taking the meds he is prescribing (lortab, oxy, etc) and not selling them.

You should be able to request a description of that drug test because, to a degree you are exposing yourself to some invasion of privacy. But generally speaking, unless you're in the military or going after a security / law enforcement type job, the drug test is going to be for common recreational drugs and not steroids. Steroid tests are not cheap (I can't see it being as cheap as $20) and I don't see this being within the scope of your test.
military doesn't even test for this unless they have suspension and trying to get u caught up ...........

Na bro, you have nothing to worry about.....20 bucks?? Shit, that test has never heard of AAS

$20 is purely a test for recreational street drugs and maybe even some prescriptions such as opiates and benzos including xanax, valium, etc.

AAS tests are several hundred dollars each. Military doesn't even test for it as standard protocol. I was jacked on gear (and not the only one) while doing my full medical/physical and testing at MEPS prior to entry. And it probably looked obvious to anyone with a "trained" eye but no questions asked whatsoever. You are gtg bro. Safe as a kitten.

Yeah I would ask, but that would also make you look like you're taking something and dont want to get caught. If youre paying for it shouldnt you know what youre paying for? If it is for a job and in FL its mainly recreational drugs, I would think. FL is the drug mule of the U.S. and 50% of Floridians are doped up.

Wat kind of a DT u taking because i have never had to pay when i take one for employment?

If you're worried. Get some quickfix.

IML Gear Cream!

agree ^^

Nope, I just took a UA today, was a 10 panel. They only test for the big stuff, a steroid test is REALLY expensive, and most places won't waste the money on it. Lets be honest, Ronnie Coleman is a cop in Arlington, and hasn't been caught. Most employers don't care.

Hope they dont watch ya...i knew a guy that had a fake dick that was almost like a belt you tied around your waste and had a pack of clean urine attached to it and instead of pulling his own cock out, he would poke the fake dick out through the zipper hole and squeeze it a little or flip a tiny swith of some sort underneath it ( cant remember for sure ) and he was golden. He passed probation piss tests all the time and they would stand in the bathroom with him while he did this.

Hope they dont watch ya...i knew a guy that had a fake dick that was almost like a belt you tied around your waste and had a pack of clean urine attached to it and instead of pulling his own cock out, he would poke the fake dick out through the zipper hole and squeeze it a little or flip a tiny swith of some sort underneath it ( cant remember for sure ) and he was golden. He passed probation piss tests all the time and they would stand in the bathroom with him while he did this.

I heard of people doing that too. Its fucking brilliant!

Thamks for all the replys guys, its been very helpful. This test is for law enforcement, to answer who asked. sorry for long reply time was on vacation.

You guys ever read the details on Tony Mandarich's method of passing the drug test at the Rose Bowl with an NCAA official standing next to him? Comical but genius!!!

By the way, I read about it in a Sports Illustrated issue maybe a year ago possible two years. One of those features of "Where are they now?"

Here's the link below:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1152771/3/index.htm

Last edited:
Back