• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

safe-mail . . safe???

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just saw this on someone's sig:

safemail is Israeli company funded /given free software by us government for entrapment purposes , to provide so called FREE secured enviroment for terrorist and child molesters to gather in it ,they filter meds messages

Would Big Smoothy or someone else with a zionist agenda care to comment?

. . also terrorists and child molestors can also feel free to chime in, no names mentioned Reddog :lol:

If you explain your bootie short spandex wearing agenda first, sure. :coffee:

Ive got some new sexy spandex shots youre sure to JO to Chico :ohyeah:

praise allah you fucking infidels.

I understand your concern captn. Maybe we will see you on dateline soon ??

I understand your concern captn. Maybe we will see you on dateline soon ??

Chris Hansen's new special, To Catch a Placebo Abuser. Why don't you have a seat, right over there.

Ahem.

Second, the Safe-mail.net system is "an IP trap." Our anonymous friend indicates that your IP address is linked to your e-mail account. The user agreement indicates that it is a violation of the user agreement to employ an anonymous proxy or otherwise attempt to mask your true IP address. So, while no identifying information (name, address, phone) is requested when you set up an account, your IP address may be traced to your physical location, or at least to your specific Internet Service Provider, even if dynamic IP addresses are used. Thus, your location and possibly your identity would be exposed. Also, IP addresses are not stripped from e-mails you send from your Safe-mail account, so your recipients see this information. (And, of course, you may be tempted to identify yourself to your correspondents within your purportedly encrypted e-mails.)

Third, Safe-mail.net makes the usual disclosure that they may disclose your account activity, stored e-mails, and other information upon court order or law enforcement request. They make the unusual variation of this disclosure by stating that they may disclose these things whenever it is in their interest to do so. This vague contract clause should scare anyone who thinks about it even briefly. Given that Barak.net.il is licensed by the Israeli government, it would seem quite likely that the Israeli government could command that the data from all Safe-mail.net accounts be provided to the government, and it would clearly be in the best interests of Barak.net.il and conceivably, by extension, Safe-mail.net to make such disclosure. Then it would seem to become a question of whether you have reason to trust the Israeli government.

I don't trust any of the so called encrypted email providers.

Ask nightowl. She uses hushmail and safemail.

IML Gear Cream!
I just saw this on someone's sig:

Would Big Smoothy or someone else with a zionist agenda care to comment?

. . also terrorists and child molestors can also feel free to chime in, no names mentioned Reddog :lol:

You rat bastard, Those charges were eventually dropped.

Chris Hansen's new special, To Catch a Placebo Abuser. Why don't you have a seat, right over there.

Bahaahhahahahahahaha

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Id rather fucking use gmail lol.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

i am always conflicted about these services..since they are smaller compared to say gmail or yahoo is it easier for them to filter or is it safer to use yahoo because of all the messages coming and goin from their servers

i am always conflicted about these services..since they are smaller compared to say gmail or yahoo is it easier for them to filter or is it safer to use yahoo because of all the messages coming and goin from their servers

Yahoo, gmail, hotmail etc. are not safe. Neither is hush or safe-mail. Hush handed over their encryption keys and e-mails during operation raw deal. Safe-mail could be the next hush. To be safer use countermail, anonymous speech, or securenym. You have to pay for them, but it's cheaper than attorney fees.

Ok, I know this is open chat and the majority of the time you guys are joking around, but I doubt that ANY of the email services are secure.

Maybe the high-dollar ones are ok, but you are better off encrypting your entire computer and doing whatever you can to make yourself anonymous. Think about it, if you were "the Feds" and wanted to pick out email providers to look for "illegal" activity, would you go for "everyday" places like yahoo, gmail and aol or "secure" providers like safe-mail, mailvault and hush-mail?

Ok, I know this is open chat and the majority of the time you guys are joking around, but I doubt that ANY of the email services are secure.

Maybe the high-dollar ones are ok, but you are better off encrypting your entire computer and doing whatever you can to make yourself anonymous. Think about it, if you were "the Feds" and wanted to pick out email providers to look for "illegal" activity, would you go for "everyday" places like yahoo, gmail and aol or "secure" providers like safe-mail, mailvault and hush-mail?

How do i encrypt my computer and become anonymous?

Back