• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Totally Pissed Off

Ryan-Boro

Ryan-Boro
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i had yet again another "lesson in steroids" by all the bums in the pub who have never set foot in a gym and jus drink beer n eat shit all day.
they told me how i will fill up with water,my hair will fall out,my cock n balls will shrink,my liver will die and i will get coverd i acne etc etc etc. and obviously no matter how much i gave them the real info,they were having non of it,so i got kinda pissed off n told them how ignorant n stupid they are etc,then ofcourse i had "roid rage" :|
dont u find people like this THE most annoying people ever!!!
they live ther lifes doin fuck all,jus bum about and are in the worst state of health,yet when it comes to roids,ther all experts :mad:

:shrug: if that is what they believe then let them believe it, if you keep talking to people about it you may get yourself into trouble. Fuck em.

:shrug: if that is what they believe then let them believe it, if you keep talking to people about it you may get yourself into trouble. Fuck em.

Yep!

The average person knows jack shit about training let alone AAS. Don't worry about them.

Hey FuFu there just looken out for u and the roid rage there just haven a laugh.

I know what u mean about ppl preaching about bodybuilding excetra Ive been stereotyped because I weight train.

Fufu I would stay away from steriods well its your choice jus tbe aware of the risks.

In never discuss steriods with a non user. Guys get caught out all the time with that.

I've always had the impression that steroids were bad for you... this is not the case?

Hey FuFu there just looken out for u and the roid rage there just haven a laugh.

I know what u mean about ppl preaching about bodybuilding excetra Ive been stereotyped because I weight train.

Fufu I would stay away from steriods well its your choice jus tbe aware of the risks.

In never discuss steriods with a non user. Guys get caught out all the time with that.

Fufu, am I the only one confused about what this guy's talking about? :confused: He thinks you're going to do a cycle soon???

I've always had the impression that steroids were bad for you... this is not the case?

as with my things, such as booze, it depends how much and what you do.

Well that was my impression I got from the post he sent and the post Mudge wrote.

In this guy aint any guy this guys TheBigA

Steriods effect u whether u like it or not some where down the line.

IML Gear Cream!
i had yet again another "lesson in steroids" by all the bums in the pub who have never set foot in a gym and jus drink beer n eat shit all day.
they told me how i will fill up with water,my hair will fall out,my cock n balls will shrink,my liver will die and i will get coverd i acne etc etc etc. and obviously no matter how much i gave them the real info,they were having non of it,so i got kinda pissed off n told them how ignorant n stupid they are etc,then ofcourse i had "roid rage" :|
they live ther lifes doin fuck all,jus bum about and are in the worst state of health,yet when it comes to roids,ther all experts :mad:

I'm with you on this with exercise and nutrition in general.I havn't went to the dark side though I have used SD and many legal things,and it isn't readily available in my area.However it is still ridiculous when some idiot starts talking out his ass and pretending to know what he is talking about when he doesn't.That same tard will go home and cook off the rest of his meth.

Yea he will go home smoke a cigeratte, eat some saturated fats lay on couch
and point his finger at everybody else.

My cock will shrink :cry:

for a 16 year old, yes they are bad for you. for guys who have multiple years of experience training, are knowlegeable in the subject and go about it intelligently they can be an effective training tool to reach ones goals with limited adverse effects.

lol, what? I have never used AAS, nor do I plan to. How did I give off that perception?

Fufu, am I the only one confused about what this guy's talking about? :confused: He thinks you're going to do a cycle soon???

lawl, I am confused to. Funny, I am always wary to post in the Anabolic Zone too. Then something like that happens.

lawl, I am confused to. Funny, I am always wary to post in the Anabolic Zone too. Then something like that happens.

FUFU you should be ashamed of yourself abusing roids and selling them to children.:D :joke:
I think he got yours and Ryan's post mixed up.

FUFU you should be ashamed of yourself abusing roids and selling them to children.:D :joke:
I think he got yours and Ryan's post mixed up.

:rofl:

I ment Ryan-Boro I must of been high on Crack cocaine when I typed that :roflmao:

Back