• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

pinned in the quad for the first time

goodguy19064

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I pinned today for the first time in my quad. It hurt like a bitch and is still sore. Is that normal? I can barely see the pin hole, its not red or anything.

It was an attempt at being funny. It hurts the most the first few times. After your used to it its usually just n uncomfortable ache.

I always pinned in my glute and have never pinned else where so I wasn't sure. I stopped the glute because started to bleed everytime I pinned

I avoid quads at all costs for what its worth

I pinned today for the first time in my quad. It hurt like a bitch and is still sore. Is that normal? I can barely see the pin hole, its not red or anything.

if it hurts already today, dont expect to walk much tomorrow. some quad pins just dont go soo well and if your new ot pinnign the spot, expect the first few times to probably be a bit of a hassle. I pin quads for long time now and even i get a pin ever 4 or 5 that leave me not able to walk right or bend leg much. good luck! :)

Lol....quads were terrible at first....now it's my go to....you'll get used to it

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

delts bother me the least..one of these days I'm gonna go for a tricep..

Yeah dont worry bro my first pin was in the quad and i couldn't walk the next day and two days later i thought my leg was gonna fall off it hurt so bad, it took a few days to get better but your body gets used to it after a few rounds. I don't pin there anymore either, beleive it or not my favorite place to pin is my lats and 2nd is the glute.

My wife is a nurse and assisted in removing an abscess on a quad from a pin of TRT. It's just not safe due to many reasons.

I'm curious as well given emergency injection of some things are pinned in the quads

IML Gear Cream!
Got any video of that? I love popping those big lunkers:)

Haha. No...Just her explaining how they cut the abscess was enough. No popping but draining and cutting! My endo is fine using the quad but I've never had good luck pinning that site

My wife is a nurse and assisted in removing an abscess on a quad from a pin of TRT. It's just not safe due to many reasons.

I have never heard this... then again, im learning all sorts of new made up facts here in the AZ lately :coffee:

Where bouts did you inject? Here's a chart and there are also some good vids available, one as a sticky.
5u6yjyru.jpg

I dont think Hypo would make stuff up bro Hes been around the block! And he knows about gear to:coffee:

I dont think Hypo would make stuff up bro Hes been around the block! And he knows about gear to:coffee:

that's the scary thing... it's the guys who have been around for a while who are spouting this shit

I started a thread about bs posts last week bro where were you? Why dont you beieve hype got an abcess? Cant you get themm anywhere?

I started a thread about bs posts last week bro where were you? Why dont you beieve hype got an abcess? Cant you get themm anywhere?

I was referring to quad pinning not being safe

I'm simply stating after my wife (a nurse) told me about a bad injection-- which she's seen several and not just AAS, I wouldn't hit the quads myself! I've always had issues pinning the quad myself. Please pin your wheels if it works for you! I'm not ever again. And that's not made up SD you numb nut! :)

you said it wasn't safe "due to many reasons" im not trying to put you on blast...im just sayin'

Back