• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

3 week assisted PSMF and chemical experiment.

jmorrison

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A little background.

I am in my 4th week of a Test Cyp and Dbol cycle. Due to my work schedule and location (3 week on, 3 week off, in the ocean on an oil rig) my routine and diet is a little different.

Basically I am doing 3 weeks bulk while at home taking advantage of the increased protein synthesis, followed by 3 weeks cut while at work, taking advantage of the leaning effect of the test as well as the muscle sparing qualities of being on cycle. Ideal? Probably not, but its the plan, and its the best option I have.

I started the cycle coming off of a 2 week PSMF weighing in at 205, at around 14-15% BF. Over the last 3 weeks I put on about 25lbs. Of course a lot of that is water regained after going on regular carbs, as well as the Dbol bloat. However, my strength is way up, as well as size.

The cycle is detailed here in my log:
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/110532-my-cute-lil-first-cycle-log.html

I am doing my 3 week cut as a PSMF from Lyle McDonalds Rapid Fat Loss Handbook.

My supplements list and ongoing chemistry experiment are as follows:
Test Cyp @ 500mg E/W
Dbol (just for this week) at 40mg ED
Fish Oil
Multi-vitamin
T3 @ 50-75 mcg ED
L-Tyrosin @ 1000-2000mg ED (determining tolerance)
YCA stack on cardio days
ECA stack on lift days
Clenviscerate (mixture of Clenbuterol and Eviscerate) details on it here:
Clenviscerate

Beginning stats:
Weight: 229
Waist: 38 (mostly water gained in lower back from Dbol, abs are visible.)
Arms: 18 unpumped
Neck: 17.75

I will track my weight as well as diet daily here.

Last edited:
Day 1:

Weight: 229
Waist: 38
Arms: 18 unpumped
Neck: 17.75

Woke up this morning and took my YCA stack, 20mg Dbol, 25mcg T3and 1000mg L-Tyrosin about an hour before hopping on the treadmill. Did an hour on it with my HR at around 145-150. Took my shower and applied the clenviserate. Ate a breakfast of skinless chicken thighs, a multivitamin and a bunch of fish oil. I feel a little cracked out, but I have a lot of stims floating around in me right now. The clenviscerate burns like a mofo. Hopefully that means that it is working, and not that I am getting a rash lol.

So far hunger is very manageable. In fact, I just had to force down the chicken. Not that it tasted bad, I just have zero appetite. Between the stims and the low carbs, food is more of a because I have to than a because I want to thing.

Here are my macros for the day.

Breakfast:

3 chicken legs, skin not eaten.
460 cals, 20g fat, 0 carbs, 65g protein

Break
1 can of tuna
100 cals, 1g fat, 0 carbs, 22g protein

Lunch
3.5 chicken breasts
392 cals, 8g fat, 0 carbs, 80g protein

Break/dinner
1.5 cup cottage cheese
275 cals, 8g fat, 8.2g carbs, 40g protein

Totals
1,227 cals, 38g fat, 8.2g carbs, 208g protein

I will try to step it up tomorrow on the protein, I just couldnt do it today.

interesting . . subbed

Day 1:

Here are my macros for the day.

Breakfast:

3 chicken legs, skin not eaten.
460 cals, 20g fat, 0 carbs, 65g protein

Break
1 can of tuna
100 cals, 1g fat, 0 carbs, 22g protein

Lunch
3.5 chicken breasts
392 cals, 8g fat, 0 carbs, 80g protein

Break/dinner
1.5 cup cottage cheese
275 cals, 8g fat, 8.2g carbs, 40g protein

Totals
1,227 cals, 38g fat, 8.2g carbs, 208g protein

I will try to step it up tomorrow on the protein, I just couldnt do it today.

no fibre/veges dude? I would have hit the neg cal foods like psyllium or celery . . otherwise you're bunghole's gonna be plugged for a week!

As of today only moderately. I will try to stuff some broccoli and such down the hatch tomorrow, but man, I had to take a boat out here today and puked the whole fucking trip, and eating just wasnt high on the priorities list.

lol... I was hoping you'd get what I was saying.

:mooh:

I have a hard time getting the fibrous vegetables in as well, especially with the hunger blunting effects of PSMF/RFL. But I'm a little confused here...which phase are you in now, bulk or RFL? If RFL, I'm thinking you're a Cat3, yeah?

IML Gear Cream!
do you take arimidex for the bloat? just curious.

Day 2:

Weight: 226 (-3lbs) There went some of that water!
Waist: 37.5 (-.5) And there is where it was lost from.

Didn't sleep for shit. I slept for about 5.5 hours, then wide awake. Dick poked out from under the shorts and got into the clenviscerate on my belly. Hilarity ensued. Well, it would have been hilarious if I didnt wake up literally thinking that lil' me was on fire, or stuck in a light socket, or in Juggs sister again. The stims have me jittery as shit.

Got up and today was Push day. Lowered the volume on my workout to compensate for the super low calories. Well that didnt work. Strength has continued to climb, and I ended up having to go up in weight again. Dbol is now my favorite thing ever. I will seriously be sad on wednesday when my 4 week ride on it comes to a halt.

Had a great workout.

Food consumption went up a little, and for those that were so sweetly concerned with the state of my pooper, I choked down a bunch of Brocolli. Macros still werent great on the protein end. I only got up to the low 200's and I need to be getting in 300+. Any ideas where to add anything that may help, without jacking my cals up more?

I am going to take a page from Damayor and drop my meals from the log, as chicken, tuna, cottage cheese and whatever green shit I can stomach will get a little repetitive.

Totals
Cals 1,326, Fat 43.3, Carbs 22.2, Protein 209.8

FWIW, I'm on day 12 or so of 2 week PSFM. I seriously just want to shoot myself right now. Not particularly tired or starving or stupid in the brain. Just plain old nuttin left. And just to fuck w/ myself I walked thru the junkfood section at the grocery store. I was so jealous of all the people w/ their baskets full of carbs. Usually I don't care, but the 2 weeks just sucks the life out of me.

Good luck!

That's fookin brutal that you're eating the same amount that I am but you weigh almost 80 lb more than I do.

Im going to have to raise it though, I cant get in my protein at this low of cals. I need damned near 100g more protein and assuming a PURE source thats 400 cals. Could I get away with 50g more since I am on 'teh gearz'? If I get more than a gram per lb of LBM I should spare my muscle right? RIGHT? AHHHHH!

Also Sassy, for a Cat 1 RFL a refeed is not recommended, but I will be stretching this to 3 weeks instead of 2. Whatcha think? Is that an excuse to rape some rice, or should I just stick it out for maximum effectiveness?

Don't be a pussy! Suck it and suffer like a man!

More protein? Drink the goddam stuff . . I'm a fan of raw egg whites . . why? Although the bioavailability is shit, the absorbtion rate is very slow. . . slower than casein. So add to some flavoured WPI, add in some fibre like psyllium and you're g2g

Day 3:

Weight: 225 (-4lbs)

I wont be taking measurments daily.

Upped the T3 to 75mcg. I am still not sweating, but I do feel warmer. If I dont end up getting more of a temp rise, I will be upping to 100 next week.

Spent a fun filled hour mindlessly walking on the treadmill. I hate steady state cardio. Spent another half an hour listening to my boss (after asking my advice on weight loss), explain to me why he is fat due to genetics. This was as fun as smashing my face into a wall. He doesn't see the correlation of his epically fat ass to his gulping down mountain dew and fried pickles in equal quantities. Made eye contact with him at lunch. He had a plate of fried catfish. Had the decency to look embarrassed. And fat.

I started having contractions, and ran to the bathroom, but it was only false labor. Oh well, I have decided that pooping is for mortals, and as I am on "da' gearz" this petty behavior is beneath me anyway.

I decided to mix it up and go fucking wild with my diet today, so I had some chicken breasts, tuna and cottage cheese with a few pieces of broccoli. You dont need to say it, I know I am one wild dude.

I am on my 2 days of no Clen mixed in with the Eviscerate, and you can DEFINATELY feel the difference. For one, it does not feel like I am setting my torso on fire. I take this to be a bad thing, as I have learned over the years that if it doesnt suck, it is probably not all that great.

Question about the L-Tryosine. I can't feel jack from this. Anyone in the 200-250lb weight category using this with some dosage recommendations?

Totals
Cals 1,277, Fat 38.3, Carbs 15.9, Protein 211.4

lol Im digging the commentary . . you still not wheying it up yet? 3x 30g WPI shakes would take you up to 300g PRO knigg . . :thinking:

IML Gear Cream!
understood on location . . Whey Isolate should have 2% carbs, that's 0.6g per 30g serve.

You option is give one of the chefs a handjob in return for egg whites . . all for a good cause champ ;)

One cook is a 60ish black woman. The other is a 300lb white dude. Weighing my options.

I can get them to cook me whatever I want. I absolutely will step it up tomorrow. Its not a problem with availability. Thats just a pissy little excuse I am using for being a pussy. The reality is just that the thought of food makes me ill. I will just suck it up and stop acting like a homo and eat.

One cook is a 60ish black woman. The other is a 300lb white dude. Weighing my options..

lol, you're gonna be the jerked beef in tha sandwich knigg!:roflmao:

Day 4:

Weight: 223 (-6lbs)

Had to actually get off my ass at work today. These assholes seem to expect me to do something to earn my salary. Fools. Apparently rubbing this shit all over your stomach/abs/love handles before a night of sweating your ass off is a bad idea. I take back the whole "doesn't burn" thing. That was just me being a retard. What I meant was "burns like napalm". I felt like someone was peeling my skin off. I lifted up my shirt and I was bright red and you could feel the heat. While doing this I was also touching my nipple because it felt a little puffy, and just then one of the roughnecks walked into my office. So he came in to me red faced, sweating, and playing with my nipple with my shirt pulled over my head. Believe it or not, this is not a great way to make friends on an oil rig. Well, not the kind of friends I want anyway.

Today was my Pull day in my training routine, and I basically sucked. just didnt have the energy to do well. I managed to keep all my weights up and complete my sets, I just wasnt into it.

Still no pooping, but I continue to stuff green things down my throat in the hopes that I will eventually free Willy. I ate a few jalapenos tonight. That will make things more interesting.

I tried to follow through on my promise to eat more today, so I ate 3 catfish filets for breakfast, which made me miserable since I dont even like fish, and didnt want to eat anyway. After plugging in the info into fitday, it turns out that catfish is fucking worthless. Low amount of protein, and not that great on cals. Then we had steak night tonight, which I wont skip, so basically I managed to up my calories enormously without raising my protein 1 iota. Yes I realize that makes me a failure.

Someone answer my question about the L-Tyrosine or so help me I will rape a manatee. Do you want that on your soul? Should I even be feeling it?

Totals
Cals 1,637, Fat 79.2, Carbs 16.0, Protein 204.1

manatees are reincarnated fag jews, just ask The Situation. So go right ahead with the raping :thumbs:

Day 5:

Weight: 221.5 (-7.5lbs)
Waist: 37 (-1in)

I didn't do a thing at work today. It was really slow, so mainly just sitting on my ass, which is a good thing, because I wouldn't have enough energy to walk to the handrail if I was on fire. Thoughts of just pissing myself instead of getting out of my chair to use the restroom are very appealing.

Did an hour on the treadmill. It was just as much fun as I remembered. I think that if being raped would get you ripped, I would consider it over cardio. I mean...it couldn't last more than 5 minutes right?

Back on the clen with the Eviscerate. You really can feel a difference in it. When the clen is added it is just a constant heat.

Still nothing on the L-Tyrosine. I am considering bumping it to 2000mg. Either I am not taking enough, or it just doesnt do shit. Same with the T3 to be honest. I am at 75mcg, which is supposed to be a fairly high dose, but no sweats, no feeling of heat...nothing. Either its fake or I need MOAR. Next week I am going to 100mcg.

As far as the fat loss is going, I can't complain. I am down almost 8 lbs and an entire inch off my waist in 5 days. Thats pretty good. Of course, this could be mainly due to the childlike 1200 calories I am averaging per day.

I ate some more chicken/cottage cheese/tuna and added in some Tilapia, which was a pleasant surprise. It didnt suck nearly as bad as most other fish I have eaten. So I did a little better with my cals and protein today.

I haven't made it to the restroom yet. If nothing changes I am going to drink a cup of epson salt tomorrow. That should kick me over the edge for sure.

My mood is really pissy tonight, but I am weak, and I just pinned my midweek shot, so maybe my blood levels were getting lower or something. Or maybe I am just being a woman. I dunno.

Totals
Cals 1,354, Fat 36.7, Carbs 16.4, Protein 237.2

Try this T3 run:

Day 1 Clen 60mcg / T3 50mcg
Day 2 Clen 60mcg / T3 50mcg
Day 3 Clen 80mcg / T3 75mcg
Day 4 Clen 100mcg / T3 75mcg
Day 5 Clen 100mcg / T3 75mcg
Day 6 Clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
Day 7 Clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
Day 8 Clen off / T3 125mcg
Day 9 Clen off / T3 125mcg
Day10 Clen off / T3 125mcg
Day11 Clen off / T3 125mcg
Day12 Clen off / T3 125mcg
Day13 Clen off / T3 125mcg
Day14 Clen off / T3 125mcg
Day15 Clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
Day16 Cle 120mcg / T3 125mcg
Day17 Clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
Day18 Clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
Day19 Clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
Day20 Clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
Day21 Clen 120mcg / T3 125mcg
Day22 Clen off / T3 125mcg
Day23 Clen off / T3 125mcg
Day24 Clen off / T3 125mcg
Day25 Clen off / T3 125mcg
Day26 Clen off / T3 125mcg
Day27 Clen off / T3 125mcg
Day28 Clen off / T3 100mcg
Day29 Clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
Day30 Clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
Day31 Clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
Day32 Clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
Day33 Clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
Day34 Clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
Day35 Clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
Day36 Clen off / T3 50mcg
Day37 Clen off / T3 50mcg
Day38 Clen off / T3 25mcg
Day39 Clen off / T3 25mcg
Day40 Clen off / T3 25mcg
Day41 Clen off / T3 25mcg
Day42 Clen off / T3 25mcg

hey cap't, would you recommend that taking a thyroid drug for that 42 days straight without a break? i like the looks of it. but i thought that 3 weeks max on t3, but i could be wrong bro.? also can you run that with gear at the same time?

you know . . IDK how long you can cycle T3 for - just found a post outlining the programme . . . probably needs some confirmation . . I wouldnt personally run it without Gears.

cap't what does psmf stand for? thnx i think i will try that clen , t3 cycle for 42 days as outlined and use it with my heavy bulk cycle coming up. ill let ya know after 42 days how it went.

Back