• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

It's buyer beware in online steroid trade

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It???s buyer beware in online ???steroid??? trade People are being duped into buying what they believe to be performance-enhancing drugs By Greg Mercer, Record staff WATERLOO ??? Cayenne pepper, fenugreek extract and sage might be great for cooking, but they???re not likely to turn you into a hulk. But that doesn???t stop thousands of people [...]

Read More...

good read prince, i like the buysteroids.com one thats a joke. its made to look like the real site. wat a great post not good as i no people who took the bait.

Thanks for this post. A while ago, I was going to buy my first "stack" from buysteroids.com as well. Then I cam across this forum and the more reputable sponsors on here.

yeah a big 100% of the time you get nothing but grass seeds in your bottle if you get that , lmfao. its not funny somepeople fall victim to that sharade.

yeah a big 100% of the time you get nothing but grass seeds in your bottle if you get that , lmfao. its not funny somepeople fall victim to that sharade.

LOL, I cant believe people actually pay for these guys.

Back