• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

just got back bloodwork results- have some concerns

Carverelli

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i went thru privatemdlabs and prchased the male hormone panel.
as expected, my liver numbers were slightly out of range as well as my rbc and hemocrit

tryglcerides were fine but the good cholestetol was z little low and the bad was a little high
creatinine was a little high too but not bad( i take creatine in my pwo drink.

the heart stopper was my estriadol was 442. I've been on cycle with various compounds for 5 months. mostly high(1gr) test- long esters and tren 450/week and masteron 400/week with a little deca 200/week

I've been on adex 1/2mg eod all along and prami as well for the prolactin sides, so im assuming my adex iz bunk or im real sensetive to estrogen
im ordering several pacs of letro to get the estro down , should i also get some nolva as well? i didnt have any becuz im on trt when not on cycle

.5mg on your current cycle is a pretty conservative dose...many would require 1mg ed on a gram...masteron or not...imo up the adex to 1mg ed and retest...nolvadex isnt needed unless your experiencing symptoms of gyno...its not gonna do anything to lower estrogen..just binding...

And the 19-nor messes with e2 values on a labcorp test will of course come up...

Do you feel like your est is high? Any sides? Like s2h said, the tren could be screwing with your numbers.

Do you feel like your est is high? Any sides? Like s2h said, the tren could be screwing with your numbers.

other than I'm a little lethargic, but that could come from any number of things

I've dropped the tren e a month ago and added deca @ 200mg e3d. i have gained 4 lbs over the last month and added strength allbeit not a significant amount but still noticeable.

my adex is research chem from rui, although i have a little liquid left from pinnacle from last november. im pretty sure its legit. I'll use it till my letro gets here

purchase peptides aromasin worked well in research..fyi

If the E2 number was arrived at by using the ECLA Roche method then you can expect falsely high numbers . Do not go crazy trying to treat an estro condition you may not have. This is why Tren is not suggested for people without a good deal of experience. This will be more of a "seat of the pants" thing.

LabsMD.com uses Quest for their lab work and their protocol does not produce false E2 numbers when Tren is part of the cycle. Might want to try them and then you'll know for sure.

If the E2 number was arrived at by using the ECLA Roche method then you can expect falsely high numbers . Do not go crazy trying to treat an estro condition you may not have. This is why Tren is not suggested for people without a good deal of experience. This will be more of a "seat of the pants" thing.

i havent used tren in over month when i switched to deca. will decA skew the correct E2 value as well?

No not that I know of, if that's the case you sound a little high, but don't panic that number isn't crazy. The last thing you want is no estro. Another thing I might suggest is switching brands of AI unless you are running Pharma grade. I had some very bad adex from a wekk known source and couldn't figure out why my estro was not under control.

It was Tren E though, right? There is still a little in there floating around after a month that could affect your numbers, no? I would still retest with labs.md to make sure you aren't chasing a problem that isn't there and creating more. If your estrogen was really that high I am guessing you would be having quite a few symptoms, like growing D-cups...

IML Gear Cream!
It was Tren E though, right? There is still a little in there floating around after a month that could affect your numbers, no? I would still retest with labs.md to make sure you aren't chasing a problem that isn't there and creating more. If your estrogen was really that high I am guessing you would be having quite a few symptoms, like growing D-cups...

yes, if was tren e. dont know if i said this earlier but current cycle is test400(1.2g/wk) mast e(400mg/wk) and deca(400mg/wk). on another board one pretty knowlegdeable bro said .5 mg adex eod wasnt close to enough ai. ive taken 1.5 mg ths last 2 days now dropping back to .75 ed.

only other side is my socks make indentations on my shins so im retaining water in my lower extremities but im on my feet for 8-10 hrs/day too.
gonna make an order tonight for more adex, some letro, and nolva( just for insurance)

Like S2H said, .5 mg A-dex EOD is far too little for the amount of test you're using. 1 mg ED is more appropriate. I have noticed that far too many guys think they only need baby doses of A-dex when using high dosages of test. They have been falsely taught that using "too much" of an AI will "crush" their estrogen level. Research has demonstrated that AI's are NOT capable of doing so, even when using relatively high dosages in drug-free men! In other words, when drug-free men (normal T levels) were given high dose AI's, their estrogen was only reduced from about 45-60%. Letro, Aromasin, and A-dex were all tested. I believe 2 mg letro/day lowered estrogen about 60%. 50 mg Aromasin/day reduced estrogen about 60%...and I think 1 mg A-dex/day reduced estrogen only 47%.

So, if 1 mg of A-dex daily only lowered estrogen by 47% in drug-free men, why in the hell would someone think that this same dose would crush their estrogen level when using 1+ grams of test weekly? The rate and amount of aromatization which takes place when using 1+ grams of test is going to be far higher compared to drug-free men...much higher.

The bottom line is I would not use less than 1 mg A-dex daily when using that much test.

As for your RBC/hematocrit, you did not say what your readings were, so I cannot comment, but some reference ranges consider a hematocrit reading of up to 55 to be within the normal range.

Cholesterol levels are always going to be a little fucked up when running larger cycles, especially when orals are part of the picture. This can be combatted with the appropriate supplementation.

Creatanine levels will always be higher than normal when using creatine. Even hard training alone can cause creatinine levels to rise above normal, giving the false impression that their is some sort of issue when there is not. It is completely normal, and fine, to have slightly elevated creatinine levels when weight training and using creatine. It does not indicate damage.

Last edited:
Like S2H said, .5 mg A-dex EOD is far too little for the amount of test you're using. 1 mg ED is more appropriate. I have noticed that far too many guys think they only need baby doses of A-dex when using high dosages of test. They have been falsely taught that using "too much" of an AI will "crush" their estrogen level. Research has demonstrated that AI's are NOT capable of doing so, even when using relatively high dosages in drug-free men! In other words, when drug-free men (normal T levels) were given high dose AI's, their estrogen was only reduced from about 45-60%. Letro, Aromasin, and A-dex were all tested. I believe 2 mg letro/day lowered estrogen about 60%. 50 mg Aromasin/day reduced estrogen about 60%...and I think 1 mg A-dex/day reduced estrogen only 47%.

So, if 1 mg of A-dex daily only lowered estrogen by 47% in drug-free men, why in the hell would someone think that this same dose would crush their estrogen level when using 1+ grams of test weekly? The rate and amount of aromatization which takes place when using 1+ grams of test is going to be far higher compared to drug-free men...much higher.

The bottom line is I would not use less than 1 mg A-dex daily when using that much test.

As for your RBC/hematocrit, you did not say what your readings were, so I cannot comment, but some reference ranges consider a hematocrit reading of up to 55 to be within the normal range.

Cholesterol levels are always going to be a little fucked up when running larger cycles, especially when orals are part of the picture. This can be combatted with the appropriate supplementation.

Creatatnine levels will always be higher than normal when using creatine. Even hard training alone can cause creatinine levels to rise above normal, giving the false impression that their is some sort of issue when there is not. It is completely normal, and fine, to have slightly elevated creatinine levels when weight training and using creatine. It does not indicate damage.

rbc 6.59 (4.14-5.8)
homotocrit 51.5 (37-51)
neutrophils 83 (40-74%)
lymphs 11 (14-46%)
ast 51 (0-40)
alt 55 (0-44)
t3 uptake 41 (24-39%)

here is most if the labs exceot e2 that was oit of range

thanks again for all the help guys

rbc 6.59 (4.14-5.8)
homotocrit 51.5 (37-51)
neutrophils 83 (40-74%)
lymphs 11 (14-46%)
ast 51 (0-40)
alt 55 (0-44)
t3 uptake 41 (24-39%)

here is most if the labs exceot e2 that was oit of range

thanks again for all the help guys

Nothing is too out of whack.

Also, in case you didn't know, drinking 4 ounces of grapefruit juice daily will help modulate hematocrit.

Also, in case you didn't know, drinking 4 ounces of grapefruit juice daily will help modulate hematocrit.

Did not know that. I keep mine under control by blood donation and scaling back to TRT test dosage for a while, but I'll be giving the grapefruit juice a try.

with the t3 numbers a little low does that mean my thyroid is not working correctly?

I was taking t3 and clen for 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks off but havent taken any for over 30 days

also what are lymphs and an androgens and exercise affects these nimbers as well?

with the t3 numbers a little low does that mean my thyroid is not working correctly?
They're barely out of range.

I was taking t3 and clen for 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks off but havent taken any for over 30 days

also what are lymphs and an androgens and exercise affects these nimbers as well?
You can Google the definitions of those faster than I can type it out. Some questions are hard to find the asnwers to online, but when it comes to things which are easily answerred with a quick search, why not look it up yourself?

google i done did... got some generic answers. just wanted some clarification specifically if steroid use can explain those numbers i mentioned. i usually order the female hormone panel but this time i wanted the psa trsted too. nuetrophils and lymphs i hadnt heard of before.

no worries though bro i appreciate the help youve given.. thsnks

Back