• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Probably getting written up over crossfit in the next few days

tl0311

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yup I'm going to tell my boss that it is gay and if he wants to do that is his choice. I'll attempt to word it more politically correct. I hate the stuff with a passion. And it is impossible to explain to a crossfit junkie that you don't want to do their workout because it interferes with what your been doing, not to mention avoid injury from flailing motions and such.

But I know the end result will be me getting a written counseling for not being a team player.
They had Romanian deads up on there chart for back workout. Got a good laugh

crossfit is for fags

Yes sir it very much is. I hate it. Feels like I'm loosing my gains (and manhood) every time I am forced to participate. There is No respect for my opinions or accomplishments here. I love how someone smaller than I (not huge by any means) is telling me how to do some workout." If I need advice on how to slam a ball against the ground I'll hit you up bro" is always playing through my head.
I think it gave me AIDS

you definitely can get aids from crossfit..

btw one of our most respectable forum members reddog trains crossfit..he's 60,looks like a pile of elephant dung but runs circles around the guys half his age

lol come on man, you know you'e jelly, you wish you had these skills...

5HP8Cum.gif

Mine is hurting but not from that gay shit......

IML Gear Cream!
how do you take one of the best, tried and true lifts ( a clean ) and absolutely ruin it.

Oh come on now crossfit for people that want to be good at exercising. No lie I am glad they are everywhere keeps them them out of the gym.

5HP8Cum.gif

Hahaha he's been complaining that his shoulder hurts and can't for the life of him figure out why

We need a crossfit subforum and a couple of mods for it.

Or a sticky of pure hate explaining the faults, the dangers , stupidity ect.

I hope some of you DIAF

ok I don't but Im tired of terrible crossfit gym , trainers and participants giving olympic lifts and cardio a bad name

and Im tired of fucking meatheads who can't walk up a flight of stairs trashing it

I'll see you in the zombie apocalypse when Im shoving you out of the way to feed you to zombies...while carrying all of my kids

:coffee:

fuckers

uploadfromtaptalk1398976996641.jpg
Pull ups are for fags

Wait...nvm

IML Gear Cream!
Damn.......Not going to mess with Sheriv....

and Im tired of fucking meatheads who can't walk up a flight of stairs trashing it

I'll see you in the zombie apocalypse when Im shoving you out of the way to feed you to zombies...while carrying all of my kids
Did I mention that I crush 90% of the crossfitters at their own game?

did I mention I crush 90% of the population?

:daydream:

lol

Im glad theres no poker face online...jus sayin

kegels for life bro!!!

hang on..lemme get some chalk to improve my grip...

5HP8Cum.gif

What's up with the over/under grip and then switching while resting the bar on the pelvis or gut?

Back