• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to alleviate the soreness.

swoleosis

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
IDC how much shit I'm on and I stretch at the end of my workouts, My legs get so sore after hitten them I can barely walk up stairs for next 3 days. What can I do to help? I bought one of massagers and even get massages and nothing helps. Is there any supp I can take and please don't tell me to drink more water.

Train legs more frequently. Only time mine get like that is when I dont work them for a while

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

IDC how much shit I'm on and I stretch at the end of my workouts, My legs get so sore after hitten them I can barely walk up stairs for next 3 days.

Overtraining

That kind of soreness is often due to over training them.

The purpose of training is to stimulate the muscles to grow, NOT to annihilate them and beat them into submission.

"Wound Healing"

This simply stated is the greater the trauma, the longer it takes to recover. That NOT a good thing.

Training Frequency

As Irish noted in his post, if you train them Infrequently, they are more likely to become sore.

However, with no more information than you have provided, no one knows.

Doctor Analogy

The information you have provided is like telling a doctor that you are sick and need some medicine.

Without knowing what is making you sick (more information), a doctor has NO idea of what to prescribe.

What can I do to help? I bought one of massagers and even get massages and nothing helps. Is there any supp I can take and please don't tell me to drink more water.

The Short Answer

You are screwed.

Common Cold

The only thing that going to cure you is time.

Let's say it will take you 7 days to get over your cold.

If you take something for you cold, you are well in maybe 5 days.

With that said what will help a little is...

Increasing Blood Flow

Increasing blood flow to the muscles will help to some extent with getting rid of the soreness.

That means light exercise in the sore muscles, warm bath/shower, ect will help with eliminating the soreness.

Re-Evaluation of Your Training

You need to re-evaluate you present training program.

Something not right and unless you make changes, you going to continue to have problems.

Kenny Croxdale

Foam rolling brother. I do it every morning and post workouts. Even do extra back n glute massages with tennis ball or softball. This routine helps tremendously with soreness and definately helps with mobility. Damn near like having a masseuse in the house

Have you tried cycling hot and cold water in the shower. Feels great

stretching in a warm bathtub , a bit of treadmill, and basically time, but i think you should not wait too long for your next workout, try to work your legs 3 days after but a light workout. again after 3 days another light workout. then go on with your usual training after 4 days.

Back