• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hexarelin & GHRP-6

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have read that both of these work to increase gh output. But... In the studies it was injected. I did however find some information on oral mixture of 100mcg of hexarelin and 100mcg of ghrp-6. It is called hexatropin-6 by I B E. Has anyone studied these compounds or used them? Do you believe these will work orally?

I would NOT want to see these peptides used orally. They are meant to be the response to grhelins released in response to changes in energy status within the gut. They are not meant to be absorbed and taken up in the gut. This is my opinion (take as such).

I would NOT recommend using hexarelin, it fucks up sleep patterns. Sleep is essential for proper induction and utilization of growth factors. This is fact, verfieid in the biomedical literature (I have cited it elsewhere on this forum).

I withhold comment about ghrp-6. I have some reservations; I would need to see evidence that it can applied in a pulsate delivery, as normally occurs. The receptors it binds to are not meant to be hit for many hours with this peptide.

I would NOT want to see these peptides used orally. They are meant to be the response to grhelins released in response to changes in energy status within the gut. They are not meant to be absorbed and taken up in the gut. This is my opinion (take as such).

I would NOT recommend using hexarelin, it fucks up sleep patterns. Sleep is essential for proper induction and utilization of growth factors. This is fact, verfieid in the biomedical literature (I have cited it elsewhere on this forum).

I withhold comment about ghrp-6. I have some reservations; I would need to see evidence that it can applied in a pulsate delivery, as normally occurs. The receptors it binds to are not meant to be hit for many hours with this peptide.
That pretty well summed up things.

I have read that both of these work to increase gh output. But... In the studies it was injected. I did however find some information on oral mixture of 100mcg of hexarelin and 100mcg of ghrp-6. It is called hexatropin-6 by I B E. Has anyone studied these compounds or used them? Do you believe these will work orally?

There is alot of controversy about that. IBE has a forum with logs from different users who have tried it.

There is alot of controversy about that. IBE has a forum with logs from different users who have tried it.

Of course they are going to push it.

Back