• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Leg/Arm Bands

persiaprince

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Bear with me, unless I'm being totally idiotic, than flame away!

Can I buy a heavy leg/arm band to wear at all times to get me stronger as I do normal things?

you can do anything you want to do.

whether it is a good idea or not is another question.

you can do anything you want to do.

whether it is a good idea or not is another question.

What do you think about his idea? I have wondered this also, but I never did the research. I just assumed that it would be a pain in the ass, plus it would probably cause a rash on my legs if I tried.

are we talking about things like ankle weights? is that what you mean by arm bands?

as you fatigue, you are going to start to get some tissue creep with those things hanging on you even if they are really light, over the course of the day it will start to do shit to your body (think hanging a 2lb weight on a tree branch. For the first 5 hours it may be fine, but by the end of the day, that branch is sagging. This is the same as tissue creep).

Also, putting something around your legs or ankles like that can be damaging to motor patterns as you fatigue and your gait changes.

as you fatigue, you are going to start to get some tissue creep with those things hanging on you even if they are really light, over the course of the day it will start to do shit to your body (think hanging a 2lb weight on a tree branch. For the first 5 hours it may be fine, but by the end of the day, that branch is sagging. This is the same as tissue creep).

Also, putting something around your legs or ankles like that can be damaging to motor patterns as you fatigue and your gait changes.

Thanks for the quick response guys.

I guess it doesn't have to be on me all day. A few hours would do. Also, I think it really matters on how heavy they really are. I was thinking like five pounds each to start with. The question now is, where can I get something like this? Google failed me.

honeslty, I wouldn't do it. I just see it being more of a risk reward thing. The last thing you want to do is develop compensation patterns because you have 5lb ankle weights on all day. Also, tissue needs to rest to grow. We don't grow while lifting things. We grow when we rest as an adaptation the things we have lifted. Adding a constant mechanical stressor like this would not be advisable.

honeslty, I wouldn't do it. I just see it being more of a risk reward thing. The last thing you want to do is develop compensation patterns because you have 5lb ankle weights on all day. Also, tissue needs to rest to grow. We don't grow while lifting things. We grow when we rest as an adaptation the things we have lifted. Adding a constant mechanical stressor like this would not be advisable.

Well, let's say, hypothetically, I was stupid enough to try it. Ideas on where to buy it?

Back